PDA

View Full Version : Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Jedieb
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:47:05 PM
Stompin' Wampa Playskool Set
They're just so damn cool! Plus Han's jacket is blue. Gotta love that.

Jedieb
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:36:07 PM
Vintage Action Display Stand, loose
This was offered coupon in the Early Bird kit and I believe on the back of 12 back figures as well. I also got the following loose vintage figures;
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Ben Kenobi
Chewbacca
Death Star Commander
Princess Leia
C3PO
R2-D2
Jawa
Sandpeople
Some of these are incomplete and duplicates so I'll be selling them eventually. But it was a nice set to pick up for around $50 before shipping.

imported_QuiGonJ
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:13:07 PM
My parents saved most of my stuff, but then their house burned down.

Art of E2 book

Spirityoda
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:40:16 PM
>_< my parents threw out my toys as I got older. I buy more toys now than ever before. I spend say what 1/5 of my pay check it seems on star wars figs. It's the little things that make me happy. Now all I have to do is figure out a better way of displaying my huge collection.

Jinn Fizz
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:21:21 PM
Today I got....

Cloud City Chewie
Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot
deluxe Mace Windu variation with red battle droid

:)

Jedieb
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:54:27 PM
I heard about the red battle droid. Was it worth it? I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to pick that up, just to get a red battle droid.

Jinn Fizz
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:03:58 PM
I rarely get variations, because I figure they're usually production errors or just plain silly things that aren't at all worth the money. But for me, having the new deluxe set with the red battle droid was worth it...I've got the first set out of the package, but this one I'm going to leave carded, just for the heck of it.

I saw at Rebelscuim today, just to complicate issues, there are now a couple more variations reported--the old battle droid on the new card and the red battle droid on the old card. Those I'll definitely be skipping. :p

Jedieb
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:51:47 PM
deluxe Mace Windu variation with red battle droid

Now I'm as cool as Jinn Fizz!:D

Jinn Fizz
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:12:30 PM
:lol :crack :angel :crack

Jinn Fizz
Jul 6th, 2002, 02:07:22 PM
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
Djas Puhr

and lo and behold, my Wally World suddenly had some Yodas and Dookus, so I got a couple more of each of those too :D

Jedieb
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:19:18 PM
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novelization by Mighty Chronicles

I don't know how many people have heard of these little books. They're tiny little books that are around 3"by4" and an inch thick. They're condensed novelizations for children. Every other page has an illustration. I've got a set for the OT and I'm expecting the AOTC book later this week. I had these kinds of books as a kid and I loved them.

Quick note; even this version of the novelization has Darth Maul jumping up on the ramp after Qui-Gon and he battle on Tatooine. Then Qui-Gon deals a powerful stroke that sends Maul off the ramp. Right now my 3 year old is looking at it. It only took me 5 minutes to explain to him why he must NEVER bend it all the way back. Silly kids...

Jedieb
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:55:43 PM
Star Wars Episode 2:Attack of the Clones novelization by Mighty Chronicles
Classic Star Wars A Long Time Ago: Doomworld
I've been waiting for this comic anthology for quite awhile. Dark Horse is going to reprint the entire run of old Marvel SW comics, in color! This first collection has the original ANH 4 issue story, and then several Marvel comics after that. The second volume is coming out later this month I think. These were sold in B&W with some nice McQuarrie cover art, but I've been dying to get them in color for ages. A lot of the stories are cheesy (the big bunny is in one of these anthologies), but I read a lot of these as a kid and I'm looking forward to collecting and reading the whole set.

Jedieb
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:30:06 PM
Comic
SW: The Empire Strikes Back Infinities #1

BUFFJEDI
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:08:06 AM
Right now my 3 year old is looking at it. It only took me 5 minutes to explain to him why he must NEVER bend it all the way back. Silly kids... :lol :lol
that just struck me as funy:lol

you know looking over Jedieb(s) list here. I take back what I have alway's said about teachers no making enough;)

JMK
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:14:40 PM
:lol Buff. I think they make a modest pay, at least they do here, but it all depends on what type of degree they've got.

So Jedieb, are you a BA, Master, or Phd?

Jedieb
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:13:23 PM
I have a B.S. in Elementary Education. With summer school, and extra duty (Chess Club Sponsor, School Technology Contact) I'll probably make just over $36K this year. The real money comes from marrying WELL. The little woman has a B.S. in Finance and has parlayed that into a job as a Software Analyst Team Leader. She pulls in close to $60K. If it wasn't for the fact I was such a sexual T-Rex my manhood would be totally shot. :rolleyes

BUFFJEDI
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:41:46 PM
Isn't b.s what cows do??:lol

If it wasn't for the fact I was such a sexual T-Rex my manhood would be totally shot. :lol

Jedieb(s) professional man Ho = my new hero ;)

no I have know for quite some time Eb(s) i was just kidding (reallY)

JMK
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:51:01 AM
I feel so dumb because I want to go back to university and earn a degree or two because I know that I could whip any course I take, but I'm just not into writing papers anymore. Hence why I got into computers as a graphic designer. But that's turning into a bit of a bust now too. :(

Jedieb
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:23:12 AM
How many more credits do you need JMK? You really should try to finish. It'll help your resume if you can tack on a degree. Sorry to hear the graphic design biz has been tough. Is it a result of the economy and tech's market woes?

JMK
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:53:24 PM
Well, I spent a total of one day in university, so I have a grand total of ZERO credits. Graphic design is OK, but there's not much opportunity here. If I moved elsewhere, maybe my outlook would be different. But I'd still like to get to university one of there years. Or maybe another technical program, but only time will tell. I keep applying at Lucasfilm (for real) and I never even hear from them, so I'll have to keep chipping away at courses until they have no choice other than to hire me. :)

Ideally, I'd like to get a degree in something, and do graphics and web on the side. Quick, easy stuff like business cards, letterheads, envelopes that I could do for friends, acquaintances etc...

Jedieb
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:38:05 PM
Ki-Adi-Mundi 02/44
Teemto Pagalies 02/46
SW Insider #61

JMK
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:01:16 PM
Star Wars: Starfighter for PS2. Does that count? ;)
Already finished it on easy mode.

Jedieb
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:59:08 AM
Did you pick it up on clearance? I heard it was going on sale for around $20. How does it compare to the Nintendo Rogue Squadron games?

JMK
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:24:02 PM
Playstation has re-issued certain games, like Starfighter, Gran Turismo 3, Twisted Metal Black, and others into a "PS2 Greatest Hits" line. That means, they're all cheap as hell. They $20 for you, $30 for me.

As far as Starfighter comparing to Rogue Squadron, the gameplay is pretty much the same. Similar views (cockpit, behind the ship). But for old school SW fans like you and me, there's something more special about flying OT ships like the X-Wing, A-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing and even the Falcon. Shooting TIES, attacking Star Destroyers, Death Star and other Imperial vehicles are also alot more fun than shooting droid fighters and other Trade Federation junk, but that's all a matter of opinion.

Sure Starfighter is alot of fun and I'd recommend it any day, but if PS2 had Rogue Squadron, I'd have that in a flash.

Jinn Fizz
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:16:19 PM
Ki-Adi Mundi

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:30:33 AM
Where did you guys find Ki? I haven't seen him yet, and I didn't know he was out until I looked at the Hasbro List. All I can say is that my area sucks, I still can't find a Dooku anywhere the fan club isn't selling him, and I am tempted to buy him on eBay, one guy is selling him for 9.99. Right now of the first 40 I have 30, which isn't bad, since I have been buying about 2-3 a week since they came out. I was hoping to have the first 40 by the end of the summer but now there are more coming out in August/September and some of those (Anakin Tusken Attack, ie) I have a feeling will be harder to find.

Jedieb
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:18:16 AM
You STILL don't have Dooku!? This is MADNESS! I'll tell you what, give me a week to find one for you JMC. If I can't find one by next Friday then buy one from someone online. I'll sell him to you for $8 and that INCLUDES shipping. I've saw him just a few days ago and I'm sure I'll bump into him again.

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:00:41 AM
So it's spammming... JediEb, you might find this link informative and interesting:

http://www.coruscantcity.net/board/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006489

Only catch is, anyone interested has to post what they want on that thread. :p

Luminara, Yoda, and Unleashed Jango Openers :)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:27:31 AM
Thanks Jedieb, Dooku has been hard for me to find, but I think it must be my area, I don't have the best Toys R Us and I think my local Walmarts and Targets didn't get very many if any (I might have missed him but I have been checking every week) Just let me know if you have luck.

Jedieb
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:04:46 PM
Well, I hit a bunch of stores today and couldn't find any Dookus. But, if I see one this next week I'll grab it. He's been shipping in other cases, but he's not sitting on pegs for very lone. You may want to try Qui-Gon's CCNet link, maybe someone there might be able to help.

JMK
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:19:38 PM
If I didn't have such a cool guy helping me at TRU, I'd still be without Dooku, Yoda and duel Anakin. It really blows around here. Especially at Wal Mart. They must be really angry with hasbro for the amount of TPM stuff they were saddled with for years. They've done a complete reversal and have not restocked at all since the figures hit the stands. Except for a few Zam's and Taun We's.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:00:33 PM
Well if you find it let me know, I will also try that link and see what I can find out. I know how you feel JMK my area isn't great, Walmart has been reliable sometimes, they have gotten a good bit of stuff but I just never saw Dooku at any of the 4 near me (I could have just missed it) heck if I hadn't got my Yoda when I did I wouldn't be able to find that either. I have no clue what is wrong with the Toys R US they don't seem to stock it enough or else I haven't went there enough, I went there the first day and a week later they had the same figures up (of course I could have missed some) I would go there more often but it is a 30 minute drive from where I live and plust I have found more from Target and Walmart. I also tried the online site but they said it was discontued or out of stock, but half the figures on there said that.

Jedieb
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:35:20 PM
Target Accessory Sets
Arena Conflict With Battle Droid
Death Star With Death Star Trooper
Endor Victory With Scout Trooper
Hoth Survival With Rebel Soldier

EU NJO Novel: Traitor

Jedieb
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:00:54 PM
Deluxe Yoda w/super battle droid
Deluxe 3PO w/battle droid head swap

JMK
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:49:34 AM
Rubik's cube thingy of clone trooper on one side and Jango Fett on the other. Out of a cereal box. Hard to figure out. :x

JediBoricua
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:36:18 PM
Vader Bespin Duel
Geonosian Warrior

BooK : Enemy Lines: REbel Dream

imported_QuiGonJ
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:38:26 PM
Acklay, Teemto, Han, Dooku opener, Playskool Falcon and a CommTech Vader I had David Prowse himself sign for me. :)

Doc Milo
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:04:41 PM
Dexster Jetster.

Soon: Rebel Stand, Rebel Dream, and Traitor.

Hunk
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:44:04 AM
Hey Carr, did you ever get your Dooku? If not, I'll be more than happy to grab one for you

Jedieb
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:17:51 AM
25th Anniversary X-Wing w/ Dagobah swamp R2.
amazon.com gave me a really dented box. I'm tempted to take it to TRU and exchange it for another one since it'll be awhile before I get a chance to open and display it.

JMK
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:26:21 PM
I saw the LEGO Republic Assault gunship from AotC and I almost bought it on the spot. It's so cool looking. Then I saw the $129 price tag and decided against it.

Jedieb
Aug 21st, 2002, 06:57:05 PM
Disney Star Tours Figures
RX-24 (Rex)
G2-4T

JMK
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:45:36 PM
Destroyer droid motion sensor. Really cool! Even cooler when it's free! :)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:23:20 PM
Are the new figures out besides Ki-Adi and Teemto? I haven't seen any of them yet, actually I haven't seen a Ki-Adi either. I was heading down to Savannah for a day or two and I was thinking about trying the Toys R Us, my sister says it is a bigger store so I am hoping to see what is there, there might even be a Dooku there, but she could have saw something else. As far as the new figs I thought a new Anakin, Padme, Jango, and Darth Maul were all suppose to come out this month.

Jedieb
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:54:30 AM
Teemto and Ki Adi are out, but not in significant numbers. I've never seen them at retail, I had a friend pick them up for me. From now until the DVD release things are going to be BRUTAL. The DVD release and the holiday season will spur some more ordering, but the hobby gets tough on non-movie years and that's where we're headed.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:26:21 AM
So where do you think would be the best place to look? I have been having more luck with Target lately myself, I am thinking they have some things in the back, Toys R Us is the only other place I guess that is reliable. I am not sure about Walmart, I hate going in there. Still I figure by Christmas most of the new ones will be findable after that it will depend on how many they decide to release. I read about the one with Anakin at his Wedding with the mechanical arm coming out Janurary but that one might be really hard to find.

Jedieb
Aug 23rd, 2002, 01:15:11 PM
It depends on the area. Up until this year, my Target was horrendous. But this year, they've actually been ahead of WalMart and TRU some times. WalMart is usually my best bet. It's right on my way to work and I can get in early. But I can see why you dred going in there, it can get kind of crowded and sleazy. My TRU never seems to get anything early. I'm dreading the whole silver R2 fiasco that's sure to come.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:40:22 PM
I think that is why I go to Target, and they seem better and getting stuff early too, I think part of it is they actually put stuff out. Maybe if I went to Walmart more often I might have more luck but the one near me is the worse Walmart that I have seen, it is so disorganized and crowded. Still, I think I will find most of the new stuff eventually, just about all the new figures from TPM, I found, it took some searching but I found them.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:08:21 PM
Jackpot,
Well this morning I decided to go a nearby Fleamarket (a lot better than the small one I went to, two weekends ago, no bootlegs this time) and I stoped this booth that carried action figures and toys and what did I see, Count Dooku standing there for 6.99, I was in shock I picked it up and bought it immediately. So now my search has ended for the elusive Dooku, if I can just start finding the newer ones I will be very happy.

Doc Milo
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:18:56 PM
Count Dooku. Tawn We.

JMK
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:06:13 PM
Geez JMC, you had a harder time getting your hands on Dooku than Obi Wan did!

Jedieb
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:08:42 PM
Congrats JMC!!! Man, that was a long search. Glad to see your patience paid off.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:57:41 PM
Yeah I am glad, too bad I had to pay 2 dollars more than what they cost at Walmart, still I was desperate and wasn't sure if I would find it anywhere else. And JMK, lol yeah Obi-Wan did have more luck. Now if I can find Ki-Adi I will be even more happy.

Jinn Fizz
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:13:45 PM
Latest additions for me are:

12" Zam Wessell
Playskool Arena Adventure

:D

Jedieb
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:15:04 AM
WalMart Cantina Exclusives
Greedo with Cantina Bar Section
Momaw Nadon with Cantina Bar Section
Ponda Baba with Cantina Bar Section

BUFFJEDI
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:02:50 PM
tpm art work

3 return of the jedi gift bags

another M.falcon (yard sale)

another Imperial shuttle (yard sale ) 3rd one

another org. sand crawler scene (yard sale bad shape) 2nd one

another hoth scene(half there BAAADDD shape) 2nd one

grand total of yard sale price 15 bucks :smokin

you know the ONLY piece that I really want from the OT that I do not have is a AT-AT :( I thought I had one (don't ask O_o ) but after reviewing my list and going through some my stash I find I do not :( anyone got one to sale (does not have to be good condition) I just want one :)

BUFFJEDI
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:04:10 PM
Oh and another Darth Maul tie form my secret pal at work.

Doc Milo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:08:12 PM
Here you go Buff:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&from=R8&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=AT-AT

Jedieb
Sep 4th, 2002, 12:00:39 PM
$15?!?!?!!! That's a steal buff! Congrats!

BUFFJEDI
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:34:14 PM
Thanks EB(S) I thought so too. I was very surprised all that would go so cheap Even with most of it not being in all that good of shape .

Thanks!!!! DOC, I'll be a bidding

JMK
Sep 4th, 2002, 04:50:34 PM
Mace Windu lightsaber fig. (What's with that strained face?)

Jedieb
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:49:00 PM
12" Luke and Taun Taun - TRU Exclusive from amazon.com

Because we're moving I just opened the box to check him out and then taped it right back up. :(

Doc Milo
Sep 4th, 2002, 11:07:26 PM
Got a clone trooper with red trim and one of the Jedi Knights from the battle arena -- can't remember her name, (and it's just too late to get my lazy butt off this seat and go check!)

BUFFJEDI
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:19:02 PM
Mace Windu lightsaber fig. (What's with that strained face?) GAS!!!!

JMK
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:26:30 PM
What, there's no beano or gaviscon in the SW world?

BUFFJEDI
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:13:08 PM
:lol

Jinn Fizz
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:09:46 PM
TRU Exclusive Luke and Tauntaun
TRU Exclusive Luke with landspeeder
Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber

(oh, and a bubble-blowing gun to torture my cat with :cat)

Jedieb
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:23:56 PM
Republic Gunship
But it's staying in the box until I get the new house set up. :(

JMK
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:57:59 PM
Toy or lego?

I got 2 ANH and 2 ROTJ vintage Burger King glasses off ebay to go along with my 1 ESB Burger King glass.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:55:38 AM
Buff I think I found your antomically correct Padme, Padme Unleashed have to say it is more detailed than I thought am action figure would be :)

JMK
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:47:54 PM
Huh?? :huh What kind of great toy is this?

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:36:40 PM
I guess I should have showed a picture

http://starwars.hasbro.com/product_images/84898_b.jpg

You can't see it in the picture but if you closely at the figure you can see more detail in the chest than I thought would ever be shown in a SW figure.

Jedieb
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:03:52 PM
So you can see the smuggle peanuts huh? ;)

The Republic Gunship was the Hasbro toy version. Way to go with the BK glasses JMK! I put together a complete set through ebay a few years ago. I loved those glasses as a kid and they're some of my favorite SW collectibles. You should be able to pick up each glass for around $5-$10. I just packed mine up this week. I've got some doubles, but I can't remember which ones. When I unpack them I'll give you a list of the doubles if you need to pick a few up.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:56:04 AM
:lol

Thanks JMC , glad they heard my pleas!!

must get one , must haveO_o love peanuts droooollllll.........

Jinn Fizz
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:05:49 PM
Well, I got kinda frustrated today after looking for some things I have this feeling may never show up in my town, so I did some online shopping this afternoon. And sometime in the next few days, I should be receiving:

Hasbro Republic Gunship
Unleashed Padme
Unleashed Anakin
Unleashed Vader
Unleashed Mace Windu
Unleashed Darth Tyranus

BUFFJEDI
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:40:36 PM
Unleashed Padme :lol :lol

How come I find that SOOO!!! funny. Oh yea I know why (old girl friend Long story:x )

JMK
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:38:54 PM
We've got the time Buff...

BUFFJEDI
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:32:15 PM
well,first as alway's I have to say (true story) cause some of mine can be out thereO_o . i'll make it brief, cause there is part of this story that would make you sick:x

well I have alway's liked older woman.And my taste in woman have alway's been more towards upstanding type if not classy(go figureO_o ) Anyway. we (the family) move to a new home, I was about 16 17??any way in our new area there was a family that was NOT of the norm, they were a little on the white trash side.Nice but white trash. In the family there was an older sister, she was a heavy-metal(although it was passe)or near so at the time) chick through and through.has a Tattoo etc.etc. But she was Like Ulta HOTTTT!!!!!!! I mean , the sight of her in shorts and little bitty cut off G&R tee ,made your pants an instant tent . well like I said not my type, and I not her type wound up getting together (do you blame her ;) ) anyway we hid our relationship /fun time from everyone.

well anyway to make this short. I knew she was WEIRD and Out there, But I had to admit I was having a good time being BAD!!!!So one night we were going to the mall.She ask's me if I would lead her around on a leash. I was not to keen on thi idea but she convinced me (if ya smell what buff is cooking). So I lead her around the mall. it was not so bad until she decided she want to get on all four at times.People looked at us like we BOTH were out of our minds. well we left. I was not really ashamed until about 2 weeks later people were talking about it and I really started to feel like a major dumb-ars. I finally broke it off , but really for other reasons.So when I think of a woman in chains it brings a smile to my face :)

oh by the way she was like 25-27 years old.

JMK
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:13:52 PM
Man, what a weird chick. O_o
Good story Buff! It's good to get the freak on every now and then! ;)

JMK
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:00:12 PM
So........Buff, got any other stories to keep this thread alive? :p

Jedieb
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:37:32 PM
A new WalMart opened within 40 minutes of my place and I found several figs.

Lott Dodd
Darth Maul - Sith Training
Tusken Raider w/Massiff
Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack
Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:21:09 PM
Wow Jedieb you are finding all the new ones, I can't find any of them, though Toys R Us.com are selling two of them on there site. I might go looking this weekend to see if I can get lucky. I really want that Anakin and Ki-Adi as well.

Jedieb
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:49:29 PM
I just got lucky because it was a new store. All my other stores are bone dry. I don't think established stores will see anything new until a week or two before the DVD release. Until then, managers just aren't going to order new figures.

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:01:59 PM
You are probably right, I am going to check TRU tomorrow but I am about ready to buy a few off there web site. Or through the fan club.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:03:54 PM
well this doesn't compare to Eb(s) finds BUT I got a Starwars 2003 calander :)

way to go Eb(s)

To bad no place to put them :lol

JMK
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:28:47 PM
Film Comment magazine with oodles of SW related stuff, including an interview with the flanneled one. Ok, its not a real collectible, but still.:)

Jinn Fizz
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:28:43 PM
My Republic Gunship arrived today! :crack

Jedieb
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:24:24 PM
Star Wars: A Long Time Ago (Dark Encounters)
This is the second volume in the Dark Horse reprint of the old Marvel series.

Jinn Fizz
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:49:51 PM
Tatooine Attack Anakin Skywalker

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:13:28 AM
Well I got the last one of the first 40 action figure line (Massiff with Genosian warrior) now I need to find the new ones. Just curious does anybody know how many more are coming out this year after the first 40? Hasbro hasn't updated there checklist so I wasn't sure, I was thinking 10 but that would be a guess.

Jedieb
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:13:49 PM
Here are the numbers on the figs I got the other day:

02/42 Darth Maul - Sith Training
02/43 Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack
02/50 Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer
02/51 Lott Dodd
02/52 Tusken Raider w/Massiff

Here are some other post 41 figures that I know are due out this year. Now some of these will come out of the 02 line, but they may not ship until Jan. or Feb. in some areas:
Padme Pilot
Destroyer Droid
02/47 Jango Fett Pilot
Clone Trooper Pilot
Ephant Mon

I don't know what the numbers are on most of these, but I wouldn't be surprised if the line went up into the mid 50's for this year.

Jinn Fizz
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:08:19 PM
All of my Unleashed figures arrived today...Padme, Anakin, Vader, Mace, Tyranus :)

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:54:09 PM
That would put it at 52 at least though there could be a few more before the year is out. Hopefully I will be able to find them all, a few of them I have seen for sale on ToysRUs.com

sirdizzy
Sep 28th, 2002, 05:17:10 AM
padme coruscant pilot and anakin tantooine attack

Jinn Fizz
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:36:15 PM
KB Jedi Starfighter with the Obi-Wan pilot figure

Jedieb
Sep 28th, 2002, 03:37:56 PM
Anniversary Landspeeder w/Luke

So Jinn, is the KB Obi-Wan a new sculpt, or it is the same as the carded Pilot version? These two reissued ships with figures have left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want to spend cash on ships I already have for unique figures.

Jinn Fizz
Sep 29th, 2002, 02:14:20 PM
It sure looks like the same sculpt. I know, when I first heard about this Jedi Starfighter release and the Slave I with the Jango pilot figure, I thought it was pretty tacky too. But...I never bought the Starfighter, and although I did buy the Obi-Wan Starfighter pilot figure, a couple things made me go for this KB exclusive. First, the packaging is nice, so I'm going to leave it boxed. And second, although the original price was $27.99, it was already marked down to $21.99. That was fairly easy to swallow, and now I have a Jedi Starfighter in the collection.

I doubt I'll be buying the Slave I with the Jango figure, though, because I did already buy the original Slave I.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:23:30 PM
Flea Market.

starwars lunch box. 2.50 dollars. kind of rusty but me no care.

also c3-po necklace. 1.50 dollars:)

Jedieb(s) any idea what the necklace is worth? it was made in 77 and it was produced by20th cent. fox. I know it ain't worth much but I was hoping it would be more than a buck and half. Of course I would have bought it anyway:rollin

Jedieb
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:40:16 PM
I actually remember seeing SW jewelry like that when I was a kid. $1.50 is a great price. All of my SW collectible books are packed up but I'd have to guess that the open market would give you anywhere from $2-$10. I've seen similiar necklaces auctioned at $20 and $99 and not receive ANY bids at those prices. I think you could probably get around $5. But that's not really why you bought it anyway. Those are neat looking chains and you can't beat the price you paid for it.

Thanks for the info Jinn. It's a great deal for someone who passed on the Starfighter the first time around and I think Hasbro did collectors a favor by including a previous figure. Packaging collectors may be put off, but if you want boxes...

BUFFJEDI
Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:34:18 PM
actually remember seeing SW jewelry like that when I was a kid. O_o you mean you were not alway's an old man ;)

Thanx for the info:)

Jedieb
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:56:57 AM
A new page for a thread that won't die!!!

EU Novel - Destiny's Way by Walter Jon Williams

Jedieb
Oct 4th, 2002, 05:55:17 AM
Playskool - Millennium Falcon Playset
It's so CUTE!!!!

Jedieb
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:06:39 PM
Padme - Pilot
Jango Fett - Pilot

I'll I need to get caught up is the new Endor Trooper sans beard and the new Clone Trooper. I think that'll bring this year's total to 52 carded Saga figures.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:28:49 PM
Just curious what number is padme.

Jedieb
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:43:27 PM
Padme 02/41
Jango Fett Pilot 02/47

The Padme looks like a great figure, although mine has some paint smudges on the forehead. The knees are articulated and the accesories look great. The Jango isn't anything really special. It's probably my least favorite Jango so far. It doesn't even have a helmet.

Jedieb
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:41:14 PM
Star Tours figures
WEG-1618
R4-M9
R3-D3
DL-X2

Jinn Fizz
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:02:01 PM
Sith Apprentice Darth Maul

BUFFJEDI
Oct 12th, 2002, 10:50:02 PM
Yard sale Agian:)

Darth Vader action figure holder 50cent (where's the Cent button???)

land speeder 1 $ that makes about 30 of those

Not Starwars: a jaws on a plaque that when you push the button it does the dahh dum daahhh dum .... than he sings and moves to mack the knife :) :) :) Oh the shark has , pretty teeth dear Oh it's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedieb
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:47:16 AM
Clone Trooper - Republic Gunship Pilot (2x) 02/49
and.....

Geonosis Battle Arena (drooooolllllllllllllll) This thing is gorgeous! But with just 1 week before the big move I don't have the time or space to open it. :cry

Jinn Fizz
Oct 19th, 2002, 05:27:29 PM
Lott Dod
Watto

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:06:36 PM
I saw that Jedieb it looked sweet, I laid it away for my nephew, it reminds me of the sets I had when I was kid. Just curious has anybody seen the Electronic R2? I have seen it at several locations and it looks so cool, and I want it so bad.

Jedieb
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:37:27 AM
Insider #63

I haven't seen the 12" R2 in stores, but I did see it on display at SWCon2. It's pretty impressive. I'm planning on waiiting until TRU offers the silver R2 and then picking it up there. The silver R2 is NOT going to be rare, there's around 70,000 of these in production so don't spend too much to get one if your local TRU doesn't have it or you don't have a TRU in your vicinity. I believe the purchase limit for the free R2 is $20 in SW purchases. So I'll either be getting the DVD, the 12" R2, or some army builders at my TRU.

Jinn Fizz
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:02:40 PM
Padme Pilot

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:12:31 PM
I am just curious but did the port closings a while back affecting how stores are getting figures? I am just curious I read reports saying it would but am not sure if they did or not.

Jedieb
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:32:38 AM
It probably did slow things down a bit, but there's no way of ever knowing just how long figs were delayed. My guess is they'll be fresh new displays tied into the DVD release and the holiday shopping season. I know the FAO Schwartz Imp Shuttle has been delayed until Jan., but I don't know if that had anything to do with the port strike.

JMK
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:22:34 PM
Is that Silver Anniversary R2 out yet???

Jedieb
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:09:27 PM
Some TRU's will have it available with the SW DVD. Other stores will start the promotion on Black Friday (the first shopping day after Thanksgiving). The minimum purchase is $20 worth of SW figures. So the DVD and a fig should do the job.

Jinn Fizz
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:21:15 PM
Jango Fett Slave I Pilot figure
Hallmark Slave I Christmas ornament

Jinn Fizz
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:06:12 PM
The R2 promotion started today and runs through November 20th, according to the ads.

It was difficult choosing something to buy today, since I basically have everything I want so far, and there were no Ephant Mons or Clone Pilots on the pegs, so I ended up settling on a 12" Super Battle Droid. It was just enough for me to get a nice minty silver R2. :)

Jedieb
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:30:28 AM
Friday
4 Yellow Clone Troopers
1 Silver Anniversary R2

Saturday
AOTC IMAX poster

I may head over to TRU this afternoon to pick up that 15" R2, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $100. I may just buy a lightsaber for my son to pick up another R2.

Jedieb
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:54:19 AM
Tusken Raider w/Massif
Jedi Dex
Silver R2

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:52:06 PM
Who is Jedi Dex?
I have also finally found some of the newer figures, I found Padme Pilot and Jango Fett Pilot. Walmart seemed wiped out so I think they will be putting more newer ones out (I think people are starting to put things on layaway)

Jedieb
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:19:37 AM
The Jedi Dex is a little hand held electronic encyclopedia. My TRU had it on sale for $14.99 so I decided to pick it up. It's got character bios and a bunch of other features. I'm so swamped though that I haven't even had time to take it out of the package.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:38:09 PM
Sounds cool, I have to keep an eye out for that.

JMK
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:01:47 AM
I got this AMAZING book from 1978 called "The Star Wars Album" It's official, and it's a behind the scenes look at the making and inspiration of ANH. It's absolutely amazing and in fantastic shape. I think my brother got it from somewhere because it was here when I got home from work last night. It's truly amazing!

Jedieb
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:44:19 AM
Sweeeeet. What's the cover look like?

JMK
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:11:02 PM
It's got the classic Luke w/shirt open pose with Leia at his side with the huge slit in her gown (where did that come from) and Vader's mug looming in the background. Just the classic old star wars Hildebrandt painting.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:17:18 PM
went to the mall to pick up a few shirts, as I was in Jc-penney i noticed a few 70's looking t-shirts. I hate HATE HATE 70's style clothing but I thought I would take a look JUST in the case they had a SW t. Sure enough they had the coolest one i have ever seen. It's chewie (in a funky drawn design sitting at the chess table with his hand on his chin. the words underneath say's

LET THE WOOKIE WIN.

It really is cooler than I'm making it sound. I bought two.:)

Jinn Fizz
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:55:47 PM
The new talking Ask Yoda thingie :)

JMK
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:16:36 PM
Ask him what we should do about our tie in the NFL contest! :lol

Jinn Fizz
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:49:57 PM
It has to be a yes or no question! :lol

Think of one, post it, and I'll ask him! :D

JMK
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:53:32 PM
Should everyone be awarded a win for the Atlanta / Pittsburgh tie?

Jinn Fizz
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:49:46 AM
Originally posted by JMK
Should everyone be awarded a win for the Atlanta / Pittsburgh tie?

"Simple question you ask, no, I answer."

Sorry! :D

JMK
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:35:23 AM
Well, good thing I'm not in charge of the contest! :p

Thanks!

Jedieb
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:07:51 AM
Attack of the Clones DVD
Free Heroes and Villians calendar

JMK
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:28:52 PM
Yeah, I got my DVD too. :)

Jedieb
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:17:14 AM
comics
SW Empire #3
Infinities: ESB #3

Jedieb
Nov 17th, 2002, 04:06:50 PM
Industrial Automation R2-D2

I found it at a FAO Schwarts warehouse for only $40 because the box was all dinged up. It works just fine and it's really neat. Now I just need to make it bring me my drink and I'm all set for Sundays. :D

JMK
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:16:58 PM
Isn't that why you got married?

Ooooooooooooohhh!!!

Just kiddin

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:15:58 PM
Cool Jedieb, I am getting one too, I layed it away and have been putting a little money towards it every week. Also I finally found Ki-Adi Mundu, I barely got him another person had him and decided to take something else, I picked him up and got him immediately :) Still have like 6 figures to get of the 2002 line, but it seems there are plenty of them out now, so I think I will find them all.

Jedieb
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:48:02 AM
Glad to hear you're finally filling some holes in the Saga line JMC. Let me know if there's anything impossible you can't find. I might be able to pick some of them up pretty cheap here. Lots of places are selling figs for under $4.

JMK, the little woman is too busy cookin' my dinner, tendin' to my kids, and cleaning floors to fetch me mah drink! (Man, I'm glad she never reads any of this....)

JMK
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:06:53 PM
Just say it wasn't you! :)

Jedieb
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:40:41 PM
Star Wars Unleashed: Darth Vader

I'm not collecting an entire set of these. There's suppose to be an upcoming Bespin Luke that connects to this Vader. It'll recreate the pivotal; "I am your Father!" scene in ESB. These two are going on my desk at work baby!

Jedieb
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:44:47 AM
A Galaxy Not So Far Away: Writers and Artists on Twenty-Five Years of Star Wars
Edited by Glenn Kenny

This collection of essays is pretty interesting. There are some real gems in here. My favorite being Neal Pollack's Star Wars as Catcher in the Rye. I was laughing so hard I teared up.

Jedieb
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:04:13 PM
SW Infinities: ESB #4

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:02:04 PM
I might let you Jedieb, I am going to look around this week, I am thinking there will be more out with Christmas, but if I start having trouble I might. Have you seen the New Yoda, Jedi Council one, that might be the hardest one to find. The only other one that I have not seen is Watto but he might be out there with Christmas upon us.

Also I found something really interesting Star Wars Holiday Collector set. It has R2D2 with Antlers on and C3P0 with a Santa suit it is great. I am wondering if there will be any more. As far as SW unleashed well I have two currently I found Jango/Boba really cheap to go along with Padme. I will probably get Vader when, the Slave Leia one looks cool I might decided to get. I wonder if they will come out with a Yoda?

JMK
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:28:39 PM
Star Wars Mythmaking, behind the scenes of AotC
Zam's speeder
Anakin's speeder
Zam Wessell
Obi Wan pilot
Boba Fett

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:28:36 AM
R2 & 3-PO Holiday Gift set

An Unleashed version of Yoda would be pretty cool. Especially if they've got him deflecting Force Lightning and simultaneously wielding his lightsaber. Continuity be damned, just give a Yoda kicking butt!

JMK
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:56:09 AM
Those unleashed things are pretty wild!

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2002, 07:16:17 PM
Star Wars: A Long Time Ago; Resurrection of Evil
This is volume #3 of the Marvel reprint series. This collection includes the ESB comics that coincided with the release of the film.

Rebel Endor Trooper (Clean Shaven)

I missed out on Ephont Mon by a day! The new trooper may be hard to spot because the original pic of the bearded soldier is still there. So if you're looking for this guy make sure you check the bubble and not the picture on the card.

Jedieb
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:28:26 AM
Classic Scene: Trash Compactor
Luke & Han
Leia & Chewie

Now, if I can just find Ephont Mon!>_<

sirdizzy
Dec 16th, 2002, 06:36:00 PM
i got me an ephont mon on saturday jedieb, i went into target to do a little christmas shopping and there he was the only one on the pegs

and man is he huge i mean hes like 5 figures in 1

also i got the jango with head set, watto with hat, clone trooper yellow stripe, lott dod, and tusken raider with massif

Jedieb
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:48:19 AM
I just missed him at my local TRU last weekend. Every other stores just seems to be getting in older case assortments. :(

sirdizzy
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:27:59 AM
saw 2-3 more at target today went back 6 hours later they were gone

Jedieb
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:03:00 PM
Comics
Star Wars Tales #14
Star Wars: Empire #2

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:24:57 AM
Its getting hard to find any right now with Christmas, Sw toys are hard to find, most stores have few action figure, I guess SW figures are a hot item this year. I need the Clone Trooper, yellow, Teemto , Destroyer Droid, Ephant Mon, and Yoda, Jedi Counci. Jedieb, what is this clean shaven, trooper? I hadn't heard about him, he was listen on the most updated Hasbro List. They have Yoda last at 53, and I haven't seen him, have you?

Jedieb
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:21:41 AM
Yoda won't be out until late Jan. or Feb. He's just the same version that came out for EP1 with his council chair. The clean rebel trooper is the a head swap of the bearded Endor Rebel Trooper that's out now. They're going to do the same with the Rebel Soldiers from the Blockade Runner. I've seen tons of Yellow Clone Troopers these last few days. There are new case assortments on the way but it's going to take awhile for them to hit the shelves.

Jedieb
Dec 26th, 2002, 10:09:14 AM
PS2 Games
Bounty Hunter
Jedi Starfighter

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:36:52 PM
I think now that Christmas is over we might get more of the new figures, most of the stores either had very few figures or most of the ones I had. Actually it seemed to me that SW figures sold pretty well this holiday season, that and Harry Potter toys seemed to be the two items that most stores that I went to had less of.

Jedieb
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:30:31 PM
vintage Yakface w/weapon :D

Jedieb
Jan 10th, 2003, 07:47:06 AM
Deluxe Figures
Anakin Skywalker with Force-Flipping Attack
Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike
Flying Geonosian with Sonic Blaster and Attack Pod

I believe the Geonosian and the Pod attach themselves to the Arena playset. I still haven't gotten the chance to open mine but I'm pretty sure it goes on there somewhere. I wasn't expecting to find these. I'm still searching for that damn Epahnt Mon!

JMK
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:47:59 PM
Ewoks & the Haunted Village on VHS. :D

Admiral Lebron
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:09:50 PM
I picked up the lego sets: Jedi Duel (Yoda/Dooku), Tusken Raider Encounter, Jedi Starfighter and TIE Fighter. Yoda is tiny.

Jedieb
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:23:15 PM
Empire Strikes Back movie poster (For the new SW room)
The Phantom Edit 1.1 VCD (The transfer from the VHS tape is nothing to brag about. I saw the first few minutes of it and then had some work around the house to tend to. This is the version that basically cut out as much Jar Jar as possible, and a lot of dialogue. There's another one out there in which Jar Jar was redubbed. I may pick that up one day.)

JMK
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:15:48 PM
I really need to see that someday. Sounds wonderful. :)

Jedieb
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:06:02 AM
This has been one of the crappier droughts in recent memory. The year after a movie release is always brutal. Things should eventually start to pick up, but it could still be months before retailers start ordering new cases. This is when scalpers have a field day. They know the market is primarily fueled by collectors so they're out there making multiple toy runs every week trying to snatch up new waves. Just be patient and eventually things will have to sit on the pegs.

On a good note, my FAO Shuttle is in the hands of UPS. It's scheduled for delivery today but these 4 inches of snow may delay it until Monday. Hopefully I'll have something to add later today.

Jedieb
Feb 8th, 2003, 11:55:53 AM
UPS came through yesterday.

FAO Schwartz: ROTJ Imperial Shuttle
:D

Jedieb
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:01:37 AM
EU Novel
NJO: Force Heretic I; Remnant by Sean Williams

imported_QuiGonJ
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:17:54 PM
Latest things of note:
Gentle Giant Yoda bust #16 of 3500
Fully Operational Artoo (Xmas present)
Ephont Mon (one carded, one opener) (Xmas presents)
and I will be picking up my shuttle this weekend

Jedieb
Feb 14th, 2003, 09:20:02 AM
Is that R2 the 15" Industrial robot or a custom made replica? If it's a custom I'd love to see pics. :)

sirdizzy
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:32:09 AM
yoda with jedi chair (#53 collection number)
battle droid (#48)

imported_QuiGonJ
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:40:01 AM
the regular 15" industrial, and I changed my mind on the Shuttle (running out of room for large stuff) but Jinn Fizz did get me the three Jabba's Palace lego sets for Valentine's day. :)

Jedieb
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:40:42 PM
That girl's a keeper! ;)

Jedieb
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:12:05 AM
SW Insider #66

Jedieb
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:48:03 PM
SW Comics
SW: A Valentine Story
Empire #5

Jedieb
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:42:06 PM
Star Wars Mastercard - Yoda version.:)

JMK
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:15:08 PM
So is that a new card or does it replace the old mastercard?
And more importantly, does Mrs. Eb know about it? :lol

Jedieb
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:56:15 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Jedieb
Mar 6th, 2003, 05:11:22 PM
Ephant 'I had to resort to freakin' ebay' Mon

>_<

Jedieb
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:10:52 AM
As far as mail goes, yesterday was GOOD day. :)

Clone Wars for the PS2

Figures
02/54 Rebel Trooper (Brown Hair Variant)
02/56 Eeth Koth
02/57 Teebo
03/06 Tusken Raider (Tatooine Ambush)
03/04 Padmé Amidala (Droid Factory Chase)
03/05 Library Droid 2-Pack

This was all bought off ebay. With shipping the figures came out a reasonable $7 per figure. The seller threw in a case for each one so I really got a bargain. The PS2 game I picked up for just $21 with shipping so it's all good. The boy and I played it last night. It's in great shape. I'm just glad to get off the snide at last. Good bye brick and mortar!

Jedieb
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:43:03 AM
Yesterday:
Anakin Skywalker's Speeder
Darth Tyranus's Geonosian Speeder Bike
SW Insider #65 (The Fan Club sent me another copy because I never received that one in the mail. I thought that was really nice of them.)

And I got some comics in the mail but I didn't even have time to open them. Hopefully I'll get to them tonight.

Jedieb
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:56:19 AM
Tatooine Ghost by Troy Denning

Jedieb
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:23:30 PM
105 Modern ProTech Stands
105 Vintage ProTech Stands

Another $57 down the drain. :x

Jedieb
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:15:03 PM
02/54 Rebel Trooper (Black Hair Variant)

JMK
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:30:19 PM
Nothing new on my end, BUT I almost bought Dexter Jettster today, as well as Orn Free Taa. :P

Jedieb
Mar 24th, 2003, 08:14:13 AM
Buy them! Give in to the Dark Side!!!! :duel

02/53 Yoda - Jedi High Council
02/55 Imperial Officer (Dark Hair Variant w/sideburns)

The other Imp Officer has blonde hair and no sideburns. And toy geeks like me will not rest until he is ours!!!

JMK
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:42:41 PM
So far for my b-day I got a Taun We fig and a mini lego set (Jedi Defense 2) :D

JediBoricua
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:34:35 PM
My g/f brought me from Russia those dolls that open and have another one inside (you know the one I'm talking about). But they are Star Wars dolls! Amidala opens to Qui-gon, Qui-gon to Maul, Maul to C-3P0 and 3PO to Jabba!

Obviously they are not licensed, but they are so cool!

JediBoricua
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:35:30 PM
Oh and I bought a AOTC four pack for 9.99.

Han solo, Djas Puhr (sp?), Luminara, C-3P0

I only had 3P0.

JMK
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:12:20 AM
AotC beach towel! :lol

Jedieb
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:23:24 AM
Boriqua, those Russian action figures sound great! And for Yoda's sake, call them ACTION FIGURES, not DOLLS! ;)

JediBoricua
Mar 25th, 2003, 07:10:47 PM
But they are dolls.

They are russian folk dolls, so there is no other name for them!

They don't have arms, legs, or heads for that matter. When my g/f gives me back my camera I'll post a few pics.

Jedieb
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:00:28 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call them Russian Folk Action Figures with Rolly Polly Action Features.:crack

Jedieb
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:17:54 PM
03/01 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Acklay Battle
03/02 Mace Windu, Arena Confrontation
03/03 Darth Tyranus, Geonosian Escape
03/07 Anakin Skywalker, Secret Ceremony
03/08 Boba Fett, The Pit of Carkoon
03/09 R2-D2, Droid Factory Flight

Jedieb
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:26:51 AM
02/55 Imperial Officer (Blonde Hair Variant)

And I am just about caught up, FINALLY! My brick and mortar days are pretty much OVER. I've had it with countless fruitless toy runs. I use Kebco now and I've got the rest of this year's figs ordered up. Here's what coming to my doorstep later this year:

03/11 Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight
03/12 Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli's Padawan
03/13 Han Solo, Hoth Rescue
03/14 Chewbacca, Mynock Hunt
03/15 Yoda & Chian, Padawan Lightsaber Training
03/16 Ashla & Jempa, Jedi Padawan
03/17 Luke Skywalker, Throne Room Duel
03/18 Darth Vader, Throne Room Duel
03/19 Snowtrooper, The Battle of Hoth
03/20 Jango Fett, Kamino Escape (from AOTC collection)
03/21 C-3PO (Classic version from POTF collection)
03/22 Padmé Amidala in Wedding Dress
03/23 Wat Tambor
03/24 Coleman Trebor
03/25 Darth Maul (Classic version from POTJ collection)
03/26 Princess Leia Organa (Classic version from POTF collection)
03/27 Han Solo (Classic version from POTF collection)

I missed out on ordering Lama Su but I think he'll sit on pegs long enough for me to pick him up. I'll make 1 quick visit a week to a couple of stores. But I'm done wasting gas and time. Let the mailman do the work from now on.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:23:39 AM
Jedieb is Teebo the last of 02 set? I have nearly completed 2002 set, I am going to try to finish that but I have no clue if I will ever find Ephant Mon, might have to buy him on EBay like you. As far as 2003 I will get the cool ones, like the Anakin with the gold arm, not sure if I am going to get the reprints like Jango and Han Solo.

Jedieb
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:49:10 PM
Here are the last few figures of the 02 line:

02-45 Ephant Mon (Fan Choice #3)
02/53 Yoda (Jedi High Council)
02/54 Rebel Fleet Trooper -- (Dark Hair Variant)
02/54 Rebel Fleet Trooper -- (Light Hair Variant)
03/55 Imperal Officer -- (Dark Hair w/sideburns Variant)
03/55 Imperal Officer -- (Blonde Hair Variant)
02/56 Eeth Koth
02/57 Teebo

Teebo is the final figure. I don't know how anal you want to be about the Rebel Troopers and the Imperial Officers. There bodies are pretty much identical to their previously released versions but the head sculpts are new. They're great army builders, but not much different from each other.

Ephant Mon is the toughest figure of the year to find IMO. Hasbro says that he WILL be returning in future assortments. I couldn't wait any longer so I got an open version off ebay for around $15 (including shipping.) If you're in an area that's traditionally brutal for getting new figures then ebay may not be a bad way to go. I'll keep an eye out for you but I've NEVER seen one at retail and I wore out shoes and tires looking for him. Good luck.

Rehashes
The only thing new about these guys is that they'll have bases with them. The accessories and sculpts are suppose to be the same as the previous versions. If I like the bases I may pick them up, but right now my plan is to pass on these.

Highlights of 03
ROTJ Fett looks awesome. The jet pack flame makes for a great display. Anakin with his robotic arm is one of the better Anakins IMO. There's a wedding ceremony Padme coming out so you've got a nice couple there. Granted, Anakin looks a bit pissed, but if you were getting married the day after some old man chopped your arm off you'd probably be ticked off too.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:07:35 PM
There is a Walmart near me that just recently opened, I found a bunch of new ones there I will keep checking there but I am not sure if I will find it, he does seem like a difficult one. I want that Boba Fett, that one looks like a really cool figure. Have you see any photos of Wat Tambor? I am curious about him.

Jedieb
Apr 5th, 2003, 10:15:01 AM
Hasbro recently had a preview for collectors. They had a ton of shots of this year's new ships and vehicles. Wat Tambor looked great! I'm really looking forward to Anakin's new Jedi Starfighter. It's got the look of a Pod Racer and a Jedi Starfighter melded into one ship. The design came from Lucasfilm, not Hasbro so there's a good chance we'll see this ship in the Clone Wars cartoon or perhaps EP3. Here are some links:
http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro2003/image52.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro2003/image70.asp

If you have some time you should browse through Rebelscum's pics of the show. This year's line looks great! I really like the Jedi Council 3-pack. The next set is suppose to connect and eventually you might be able to get the entire council to snap together.

JMK
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:18:30 AM
I've always wished that they would sell giant packs of figures like Clones, Stormtroopers, Battle droids, etc. to build your own massive armies. And I mean sold in packs of 25 or 30, but still reasonably priced. Any rumblings on that?

sirdizzy
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:44:03 PM
i would love that, i have somethink 80-100 stormtroopers and it gets expensive at full price

JMK
Apr 7th, 2003, 05:50:10 AM
I can imagine. I don't think I'd even try to make an army at full price. Unless it was a 5 man army.

Jedieb
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:52:40 AM
Hasbro will be selling packs of Clonetroopers and Seperatist Droids. I think it'll be a pack of 3, in different poses, for around $10. At $10, that's a great way to build up armies, especially if they ever hit the clearance aisle.

Clonetrooper 3-pack
http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro2003/image17.asp

Droid Army 3-pack
http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro2003/image18.asp

JMK
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:07:32 AM
That's pretty sweet. I think I may get a few packs of clones.

sirdizzy
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:27:32 PM
i like the fact that the clones are different poses but i think one of them should be your typical stand up at attention clone for every set

JediBoricua
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:02:02 PM
Darth Maul Unleashed for 9.99!!!

ESB Vintage Han Solo Blaster from Ebay.

I'm going to customize this baby and make it a blaster worthy of Han Solo!!!

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:33:53 PM
Thats cool thanks Jedieb, any idea when the Jedi Council sets will be out? The Seperatist sets look cool too.

Jedieb
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:20:46 AM
2003 Fan Club Membership Kit

JMC, I'm thinking that the Jedi Council sets will be out some time this summer, but I haven't seen any release dates. The Seperatist sets will snap together to form the entire table. They haven't mentioned who will make up the other side, but a quick look at your DVD should give you some ideas.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:25:49 PM
Cool probably will be the main seperatists Wat, etc.

imported_QuiGonJ
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:30:47 PM
Haven't bought much, though I did complete my collection and now own the complete set of Beta, 2 and 3 discs for Star Wars Galaxies.

Jedieb
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:37:20 AM
Return of the Jedi SE Soundtrack

I bought the soundtracks for ANH and ESB when they were first released back in 97. I really loved having them. They came in these great booklets and each were 2 discs with the entire film score on them. I never got around to getting Jedi. I'm glad I waited. I picked up a used one off ebay that was in great shape for around $10, including shipping. Now I can have some background music while I'm working on the room.

JMK
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:36:30 PM
I played the crap out of those things when they first came out. I wonder if they'll redo any more music for the Ultimate Editions?

Jedieb
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:43:17 AM
You figure it's got to be coming out eventually. They did it for TPM. Although I remember some fans complaining about that "ultimate" edition. Saying that some of the music had been cut or edited. That's the one soundtrack that I don't have any version of. Which sucks because I really liked DOTF.

Jedieb
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:19:47 PM
EU Novel
Boba Fett: A Fight to Survive A Clone Wars novel.

The book fair was here at school and I couldn't resist picking this up.:D

JediBoricua
Apr 20th, 2003, 03:58:31 PM
My vintage Han Solo blaster arrived yesterday.

Time for surgery :evil!

Jedieb
Apr 28th, 2003, 09:04:06 PM
Rebel Trooper Builder Set (Entertainment Earth)

Jedieb
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:09:58 PM
Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago, Screams in the Void Book 4

Book 4 of the Dark Horse Reprint of the old Marvel SW comic book.

JMK
May 8th, 2003, 04:10:19 PM
Attack of the Clones Paperback novel.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2003, 08:19:52 PM
Star Heroes Collector

This is a German Action Figure priceguide. It's got a few pages on Star Trek figures, but it's mostly SW toys. It covers vintage toys all the way up to the Saga figures. Considering I got it overseas $22 wasn't too bad.

Jedieb
May 13th, 2003, 06:50:26 PM
I've had these comics and magazines laying around unopened for awhile. I finally got to them over the weekend.

Star Wars: A Long Time Ago Volume 4 - Fool's Bounty (Marvel Compelation)
SW: Empire #4
SW: Empire #6
SW: Empire #7
SW Tales #13
SW Jedi: Mace Windu
SW: Republic #50
SW: Republic #51
SW: Republic #52
Star Wars Insider #65
Star Wars Insider #68

Jedieb
May 20th, 2003, 08:19:35 PM
Sandtrooper Builder Set (2x)

Jedieb
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:09:51 AM
Shatterpoint: A Clone Wars Novel
by Matthew Woodring Stover

Jedieb
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:20:48 PM
TRU Exclusive Imperial Forces 4-Pack
and.....
http://ourworld.cs.com/Eltmore/New+SW+Room/jeepanh.jpg

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:29:28 AM
Comics
Star Wars Tales #15
SW Jedi: Shaak Ti
SW Republic #53
SW Empire #8

JMK
Jun 10th, 2003, 08:54:12 AM
Nice plate Eb! :lol

antsolo56
Jun 15th, 2003, 06:42:09 PM
the newest things i have added to my collection are:

Playskool Star Wars sets... x- wing adventure, stompin' wompa, and fast through the forest.

im searching for the millenium falcon set, but no luck

Jedieb
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:50:01 PM
You're best bet for the Millenium Falcon set is an online retailer. I bought mine from KBToys if recall correctly. A friend of mine got his online as well. He might have bought his at amazon. I've NEVER seen these on a shelf. Good luck!

imported_QuiGonJ
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:45:07 PM
I got the Falcons for myself and Jinn Fizz last year off the shelf at a K*B. We saw tons of them at the K*B in San Diego.

For my birthday a few weeks ago Jinn Fizz got me the Unleashed Leia, the Holiday R2/3PO, and the Trash compactor sets. A couple days ago I put down the rest of the money for the SWG Collector's Edition with a pewter Zabrak figure, hardcover artbook, patch, pin, and some other goodies in it. Figure I need to store my Beta discs somewhere. :)

Ace McCloud
Jun 21st, 2003, 12:04:12 AM
a......um......eh...i cant remember what i bought last.....except alot of US open stuff that I'm sure nobody wants to read.

Jedieb
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:42:30 PM
03/11 Aayla Secura
03/12 Bariss Offee - Luminara Unduli's Padawan
03/13 Han Solo - Hoth Rescue (Blue Coat)
03/14 Chewbacca - Mynock Hunt
03/15 Yoda & Chian Padawan Lightsaber Training
02/11 Battle Droid (Red)

Thank you Kebco.....

Jedieb
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:00:34 PM
Star Wars: A Long Time Ago Volume 6 - Wookie World (Marvel Compelation)

Jedieb
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:27:55 PM
Star Wars Tales #16

Jedieb
Jul 9th, 2003, 01:35:20 PM
03/16 Ashla & Jempa - Jedi Padawans
03/22 Padme Amidala - Secret Ceremony
03/23 Wat Tambor - Geonosis War Room
03/24 Coleman Trebor - Battle of Geonosis

EU Novel Force Heretic III: Reunion by Sean Williams and Shane Dix

Jedieb
Jul 24th, 2003, 01:06:58 PM
Silver Boba Fett

Because guys like QuiGon prove Toy Karma is a real and tangible thing. Thanks again big guy!:cool

Jedieb
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:19:36 PM
KBToys Exclusive Tie Fighter

Jedieb
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:16:53 PM
Comics
SW: Republic #55
SW Empire #9

Jedieb
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:19:06 AM
Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter

Jedieb
Aug 6th, 2003, 06:05:21 PM
Tuesday
Clone Wars: Command Gunship
Geonosian War Chamber Cinema Scene (1 of 2)
Jedi High Council Cinema Scene (1 of 2)

Today
Army Builders - Clone Trooper's (Blue Stripe Trooper)

Jedieb
Aug 16th, 2003, 11:09:02 AM
SW Insider #70

Jedieb
Aug 20th, 2003, 09:36:41 PM
Comics
Star Wars: Jedi Aayla Secura
SW: Republic #56

Jedi Knight Sui-Gro
Aug 25th, 2003, 04:31:08 PM
Um last I think was Boba fett mug and Boba fett 12 inch regular POTF. As u can i see from what i have, I am a boba fett collector.
Strictly boba fett, thats it.

Jedieb
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:23:40 PM
TRU Exclusive Bounty Hut Set

Sounds like you've got a nice Fett collection going S-G. If I ever had to cut back to just one character I'd probably go with Yoda or Luke.

Jedieb
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:16:38 AM
03/17 Luke Skywalker - Throne Room Duel
03/18 Darth Vader - Throne Room Duel
03/19 Snowtrooper - The Battle of Hoth
Army Builders - Clone Troopers (Blue Stripe)
Army Builders - Federation Droids
Army Builders - Jedi Knights
Army Builders - Destroyer Droid Launcher

Jedieb
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:51:15 AM
Star Wars: A Long Time Ago Volume 7 - Far, Far Away (Marvel Compelation)

Jedieb
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:28:09 PM
03/08 Boba Fett - Pit of Carkoon (Green variation)
03/10 Lama Su and Clone Youth

Jedieb
Sep 15th, 2003, 07:03:16 PM
Geonosian War Chamber Cinema Scene (2 of 2)
Jedi High Council Cinema Scene (2 of 2)

Jedieb
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:29:26 PM
WalMart Clone Wars Value 2 packs
Yoda & Clone Trooper Commander (Yellow)
ARC Trooper & Clone Trooper
Anakin Skywalker & Clone Trooper Lieutenant (Blue)

Jedieb
Sep 23rd, 2003, 05:25:25 PM
TRU Exclusive Battle of Hoth Set

JMK
Sep 24th, 2003, 10:21:42 AM
I scored this sweet hanging display for the Special Editions from a video store near my apartment, they were going to throw it out just after I moved in so I offered to take it off their hands. :)

Jedieb
Sep 25th, 2003, 02:37:58 PM
SW Republic #57

Store displays are so sweeeet. Where are you going to hang it up?