PDA

View Full Version : Winter

Kiranna Organa
Aug 2nd, 1999, 06:20:17 PM
I wish they would write more about Winter. She seems like a very interesting character. Other EU characters have had whole books written about them (Mara Jade), so why not Winter?! I'd hate to sound whiney, but I just had to get that out. (Okay, I'll admit, Winter has a pretty sizeable BIO in the Encyclopedia...)

searching4Callista
Aug 2nd, 1999, 08:11:42 PM
<FONT COLOR=#FFFF00>Which Star Wars author do you think would be able to do justice to that one though?</FONT>

Hayden
Aug 2nd, 1999, 08:57:45 PM
Probably any female author. I dunna, it just seems to fit. Winter is one of the neatest characters I have read.

Kiranna Organa
Aug 3rd, 1999, 12:19:26 PM
The thing I like most about her is her flawless memory, and the fact that she always seems to know if Leia needs her. *G* I really admire Winter. I'm reading the Bacta War in the Rouge Squadron series, and it seems that Winter has a fair part in that. I was thinking that maybe I'll write a short story or something with Winter as the focus. ;-) I AM a girl, so it won't be TOO hard. O:-) As far as established SW authors go, I think Barbara Hambly or Timothy Zahn would be up to the task. It would be interesting to see what exactly Winter did during the Alliance. (I know she was in Supply and Procurement, and searched for a lot of Imperial depots for the Rebels to raid, but wouldn't it be fun if someone wrote about Winter's role doing that and the Intelligence work. I also know she did some spying when the Empire re-took Coruscant...)

searching4Callista
Aug 3rd, 1999, 08:08:24 PM
<FONT COLOR=#FFFF00>Probably do a really good job of writing that story Kiranna. Judging from all the stuff you posted on the Jedi council thread. If you ever do I'd like to read it sometime.</FONT>

Atreyu
Aug 3rd, 1999, 08:36:56 PM
Yep ... :) Just post in on the Jedi Council forum when you're finished. :)

Kiranna Organa
Aug 4th, 1999, 08:21:13 PM
either do that or e-mail it to you. (It would probably be quite a LONG post.) If you're interested, I have a story-like thing that I'd be willing to post for you to read. I warn you though, it's SAD.

searching4Callista
Aug 6th, 1999, 08:19:56 PM
<font color=#ffff00>I wanna read it.</font>

Atreyu
Aug 8th, 1999, 06:45:18 AM
Yeah, I want to read it too. :) How do you know my e-mail address? - oh, the link under 'Atreyu' - that's fine. :)

Kiranna Organa
Aug 8th, 1999, 07:50:36 PM
Okay, I'll copy it to my e-mail and send it to ya, probably tomarrow or Tuesday. (I'm running out of time today. *G* P.S. I'm going to write a story on just how closely related Kiranna and Leia are. I'm going to post it on my forum, and as soon as I find the URL, I'll tell you where it is. I would really appreciate it if you two would join me on my forum. You could be my moderators. (I'm in desperate need of them right now) and as a warning, since I started the forum as Leia, you'll see both her and Kiranna there, but I changed my signature for Leia, so it no longer says member of the Jedi Council. So, I'll post that URL as soon as I can.