PDA

View Full Version : Thank God! An EU forum!

Ewyn Jasper
Jul 25th, 1999, 09:12:21 AM
About bloody time! (no offense intended :) )

Bromine
Jul 26th, 1999, 04:04:22 PM
I'm so tired about people saying that the EU "doesn't count" when you're discussing Star Wars. I've always considered the Thrawn Trilogy to be the final episodes 7-9.

searching4Callista
Jul 28th, 1999, 06:15:56 PM
<FONT COLOR=#FFFF00>I wanted to see what other people thought about this. Of Luke's three female compainions, Who do you like best, Callista, Gaeriel, or Mara?</FONT>

Bromine
Jul 28th, 1999, 10:17:59 PM
Since they're only in novels, comics, etc., I won't base my opinion on looks. Doesn't matter, though: Mara wins hands down. She knows how to get things done.(no innuendos implied) I mean, she ran Karrde's operation, she was the emporer's hand, she almost killed Luke, for crying out loud! I'd definitely want her to watch my back.(Again, nothing weird is implied) :)

palpatine2
Jul 28th, 1999, 11:34:30 PM
I agree, Mara is tops. She's cool and she's ruthless. What I don't like is that she ends up with Luke, but I guess Luke needs a strong woman! BTW, does anyone know if she and Luke get married?

searching4Callista
Jul 29th, 1999, 06:25:10 PM
<FONT COLOR=#ffff00>we'll find out in the next novel chronologically after "Vision of the future" Remember "Courtship"? I think they will have a similar book about Luke and Mara. (I am just speculating though)</font>

Qui John
Aug 17th, 1999, 09:37:01 PM
I agree totally, with one exception: I *like* the notion of her ending up with Luke! And as for the wedding, I was recently thumbing thru another EU paperback (I don't even remember which one), but it specifically mentioned Mara as Luke's wife. It was one of those with Corran Horn, I think. Anyway, my $0.02 worth.