PDA

View Full Version : TPM Cartoons

Bromine
Aug 27th, 1999, 04:48:15 AM
The original trilogy gave us "Droids" and "Ewoks". Does anyone see any potential cartoon spinoffs from TPM, giving our impressionable youth something to watch besides the latest half hour toy commercial?

Reaper
Aug 27th, 1999, 12:30:51 PM
As long as its not about the Gungans...:)

Bromine
Aug 27th, 1999, 03:22:05 PM
Theme Song: Weesa Bein' da Gunguns....Weesa bein' youssa friends...Weesa all live in da underwater city...Weesa bein' okeedaaaaaaay... <Shudder> Maybe we could follow the adventures of Kitster and all of Anakin's little friends. That should be bearable for at leat, what, TWO episodes, maybe?

jjwr
Aug 27th, 1999, 03:24:02 PM
The gungans would probably be the most likely to get a animated series from TPM, its not like they can do the Sith Variety hour or anything like that.

obiwan2
Aug 27th, 1999, 05:30:30 PM
I like your theme song, Bromine!!!! Very funny!!!

Mirax H
Aug 27th, 1999, 11:42:55 PM
Come on, I think the Sith variety hour would be awesome. They could all line up and do riverdance while twirling their double sided blades.

obiwan2
Aug 28th, 1999, 12:00:39 AM
How about the ongoing battle of the Gungans vs. The Teletubbies? "Mesa no lika purple purse carrying tubby."

Doc Milo
Aug 28th, 1999, 05:28:48 AM
How about Yoda and Yaddle's Bedtime Stories.

Bromine
Aug 28th, 1999, 06:01:27 AM
It would be like the Carol Burnett Show, with Maul and crew acting out skits, only with lightsabers and way, WAY more attitude! :) Let's see, new theme song: The curtain's drawn, take a seat, We've got a show, that can't be beat, So have a ball, enjoy the sights, Because you know, we can knock out your lights, Applaud and cheer, but always be kind, Because you know, we can kill with our minds, Now it may look like we're just full of saaaaaass, But WE - CAN - AL - SO -KICK -YOUR - @@@@@@@@$$$$$$$$$! Imagine "Coneheads" with Sith... Yoda and Yaddle: Once upon a time, lived two Jedi, they did. Tell you a story about them, we will!" I can just picture a million kids learning to talk and read like Yoda, and thousands of teachers trying to repair the damage. :)

Redemption
Sep 2nd, 1999, 10:44:39 PM
jsut wait until someone decides to put ewoks in the same show as gungans,,,,,,,dont wanna think about that

Bromine
Sep 3rd, 1999, 04:52:07 AM
Gungans and Ewoks...doesn't that come after the frogs and locusts? :)

Redemption
Sep 4th, 1999, 08:57:19 PM
sounds about right to me.....