PDA

View Full Version : sherlock holmes

Darth William
Sep 6th, 1999, 03:31:03 PM
i was reading the zahn trilogy and did you ever notice how much the thrawn palleaon relationship is similar to sherlock holmes and watson. Thrawn figure something out and palleon doesn't understand it, then thrawn explains it and it makes perfect sense. Just a thought.

Mirax H
Sep 6th, 1999, 03:33:24 PM
A good thought:)

Reaper
Sep 6th, 1999, 03:40:27 PM
Noe that I think of it...you're right.:)

Bromine
Sep 6th, 1999, 03:45:40 PM
Only Thrawn's got a fleet of Star Destroyers! :)

Mirax H
Sep 6th, 1999, 04:11:07 PM
lol

Atreyu
Sep 6th, 1999, 10:58:42 PM
Imagine what Sherlock Holmes would do with a fleet of Star Destroyers? :)

Bromine
Sep 7th, 1999, 01:37:41 AM
-"My word, Holmes, how on Earth did you manage to catch Moriarty so quickly?" -"Elementary, my dear Watson. I destroyed every city on Earth, knowing full well that, by the laws of reason, if EVERYONE on Earth is dead, so is Moriarty." -"Amazing Holmes, how DO you do it?"

Atreyu
Sep 7th, 1999, 01:57:31 AM
LOL Bromine. :)

Mirax H
Sep 7th, 1999, 02:58:49 AM
ROTFL

jjwr
Sep 7th, 1999, 08:29:50 AM
LOL :)

Bromine
Sep 7th, 1999, 07:43:15 PM
-"The Death Star Plans are NOT in the main computer!" -"Hmmm...normally, I'd suppose to strangle the captain, then have this ship torn apart until the plans are found, but today we're trying something new: Gather all the rebels into a room. I will review the ships logs and meet you there to reveal the culprit!" -"Uh, yes M'Lord...whatever you say..." -LATER- -"You all had reasons to hide the plans, but I know that, in fact, NONE of you have it in their possession!" <startled gasps around the room> -"Princess Leia, it is YOU who took the plans, then hid them on the escape pod which was jettisoned earlier today! A ship full of scared rebels wouldn't just waste an escape pod." -"Amazing! So the plans are on the surface of the planet?" -"Not quite. The Princess isn't so stupid as to leave the plans unattended. If you search the pod wreckage, I believe you will find evidence of at least two droids. One will have the plans, and one will be gold and very annoying!" -"Uh, M'Lord, where are the droids now? The pod landed 7 hours ago." -"Well, I have yet to determine that exactly..." -"Should we send out a search party?" -"No, the plans have already been delivered the recipients are on their way to Alderaan. They will be captured by us, and, if one of them is Corellian, they will succeed in freeing the Princess and leading us to their hidden Rebel Base." "Amazing, Homlmes!"

Mara Jade1
Sep 7th, 1999, 09:38:13 PM
LOL Br :)

Mirax H
Sep 7th, 1999, 11:29:28 PM
LOL, and did it not go just like that in the books until you were like, ENOUGH, he's not a jedi, there's no way he knows everything

Bromine
Sep 8th, 1999, 05:10:23 AM
*SPOILER* When Rukh stabbed him, I thought he must really be just a clone, or have on a vest and blood pouch like in "Mission: Impossible"!

Atreyu
Sep 9th, 1999, 03:01:29 AM
LOL Bromine. :) On that note, I'm moving this thread to the EU forum - because that's really what this thread is all about. Stand by ...

Bromine
Sep 9th, 1999, 05:44:39 PM
Actually, what if SW was written like Mission: Impossible? In ESB, after Fett leaves, Vader would take off his mask, revealing that he was actually LUKE. They switched carbonite blocks on Fett, and right now he's hauling away Lando. As for Han? After they froze Lando, they thawed Han out shortly after they made the switch with Lando. But if Lando is really in the carbonite on Fett's ship, who's flying the Falcon? Why, it's Han, disguised as Lando. It was all a trick to catch the traitor Lando and convince the Empire and Fett that Solo was dead. As for the REAL Vader? He was halfway across the galaxy, awaiting a transport ship. da,da,DAAAAA,dada,da,da,da,da,DA,dada,dada,da,da,d a,DADA,DAAAAA! :) (If you've ever seen an episode of Mission: Impossible, this SHOULD ring a bell...)

Mirax H
Sep 9th, 1999, 07:04:35 PM
Well Bromine, that was as confusing as the real Mission Impossible :)

Bromine
Sep 9th, 1999, 07:22:49 PM
LOL that was the idea... :)

Atreyu
Sep 9th, 1999, 10:29:22 PM
It reminds me of the MAD magazine's 'summary' of the entire SW saga (it was written just after ESB) ... :)