PDA

View Full Version : The New Jedi Order

Kiranna Organa
Aug 3rd, 1999, 06:03:35 PM
Have any of you heard about this? I've read about it in the Insider, and according to the artical it's supposed to be a series with five hardbacks, and several paperback "fillers." It's supposed to span a five-year period (in the continuity)and it's said that you could get the story if you just read the five hardbacks, and the paperbacks are just kind of to give more detail. I wonder when it's coming out? The person in charge wouldn't say much about it, but she did confirm that Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewie will be along for the ride.

Hayden
Aug 3rd, 1999, 06:36:32 PM
Yeah I heard about it. I think Amazon.com has some more info on it. This new series should be very good.

Kiranna Organa
Aug 4th, 1999, 08:23:33 PM
<FONT COLOR="crimson">Yup. I just wish I knew what the title The New Jedi Order means... By the way, Hayden, was it you with the cool little Leggo Luke for your personal photo? I liked that picture.</FONT>

Hayden
Aug 5th, 1999, 02:41:37 PM
The cover is what really freaks me out too. It's very different from the previous novel covers. Many rumours on who that rotting corpse may be! Yep that's me with that Lego pict. Sometimes I forget to post it. Bascally whenever I feel like putting it there, like now.

Kiranna Organa
Aug 5th, 1999, 04:03:26 PM
<FONT COLOR="crimson">I like it. It's cute.</FONT>

Qui John
Aug 17th, 1999, 09:43:32 PM
Would either of you care to expand on this? This is one of my growing areas of interest in the EU (although the Jedi Academy books, IMHO, were not as well written as others), and this piqued my curiousity. I can only assume that Luke, Mara, and Leia will be involved. Any time frames on when this starts, or at least a website for me to check out?

Hawker Sith
Oct 25th, 1999, 07:18:59 PM
Had not heard that, sounds interesting though