PDA

View Full Version : Chronology

Qui John
Aug 19th, 1999, 06:00:50 PM
Yeah, I know it's a big topic. What I'm mainly interested in is the timeline for post-ROTJ books (Zahn books, etc). Anyone have this handy? I'm looking for books that I may be missing. By the way, if you want to lump the Jedi Academy books together (the Kevin J. Anderson books), please do. Those are a little lower on the food chain, in my opinion.

Atreyu
Aug 19th, 1999, 09:14:42 PM
This chronolgy I'm posting comes straight from the back of 'Heir to The Empire'. It might have a few books missing, but I hope it's enough. :) Here it is: * Immediately after ROTJ - The Truce of Bakura - Kathy Tyers * 4 years after ROTJ - The Courtship of Princess Leia - Dave Wolverton * 5 years after ROTJ - The Thrawn Trilogy (Three Book Cycle) - Timothy Zahn Heir To the Empire Dark Force Rising The Last Command * 7 years after ROTJ - The Jedi Academy Trilogy - Kevin J. Anderson Jedi Search Dark Apprentice Champions of the Force * 8 years after ROTJ - Children of the Jedi - Barbara Hambly - Darksaber - Kevin J. Andersen * 10 years after ROTJ - The Crystal Star - Vonda N. McIntyre * 12 years after ROTJ - Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy - Michael P. Kube McDowell Before the Storm Shield of Lies Tyrant's Test * 13 years after ROTJ - The New Rebellion - Kristine Kathryn Rusch * 14 years after ROTJ - The Correlian Trilogy - Roger MacBride Allen Volume 1: Ambush at Corellia Volume 2: Assault at Selonia Volume 3: Showdown at Centrepoint

searching4Callista
Aug 19th, 1999, 09:37:43 PM
<font color=#ffff00>Here is the one from the back of "Specter of the past"</font> The Han Solo Trilogy (before ANH) "The Paradise Snare" "The Hutt Gambit" "Rebel Dawn" "Shadows of the empire"-Steve Perry (between ESB and ROTJ) The Bounty Hunter Wars "The Mandalorian Armor" <font color=#ffff00>(I know the second one is out but I can't remember the name)</font> The Truce at Bakura X-Wing books "Rogue Squadron" "Wedge's Gambit" "The Krytos Trap" "The Bacta War" <font color=#ffff00>(Personal fav. of all the X wing books)</font> Wraith Squadron <font color=#ffff00>(haven't read it yet)</font> The Courtship of Princess Leia The Thawn Trilogy (See Atreyu's post) The Jedi Academy Thrilogy (See Atreyu's post) Children of the Jedi (8 yrs after Rotj) Darksaber (right after that) Planet of Twlight (9 yrs after Rotj)<font color=#ffff00>(My fav. Star Wars Book) (I like to call these the Callista trilogy!)</font> The Crystal Star (10 yrs after) Black Fleet Crisis (See Atreyu's post) (12 yrs after) The New Rebellion (13 yrs after) <font color=#ffff00>(I'm currently reading that one)</font> The Corellian Trilogy(14 yrs after) The Hand of Thawn books (19 yrs after) "Specter of the past" "Vision of the Future" <font color=#ffff00>Thing's I can't fit into the timeline include books like "I Jedi" Can anybody help me?</font>

Voyani20
Sep 15th, 1999, 07:46:49 PM
Hi, I'm from CC.net. If you want a complete timeline, including comics and games, there's a thread on CC.net under the EU page. Corran Horn made the list. :D

Hawker Jedi
Nov 12th, 1999, 11:10:17 PM
ok, i know these are not novels, but the dark empire series(dark empire i, dark empire ii, and empires end), which take place between thrwan thrilogy and the acadamy triligy are my fav's. the where left out on both lists. you should read them.

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 13th, 1999, 06:04:30 AM
Ummm, is it too much to hope that we never find Callista? BTW, Coran Horn, cc.net EU master has a great time line