PDA

View Full Version : Vector Prime

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 8th, 1999, 10:29:13 PM
How many people have read this book? I heard it was out but I was going to wait to buy it until I read the story about it on theforce.net which gives a slight spoiler. I will not give this away but if you go to theforce.net they have it. With reading that I think I might buy the novel now. But first what does everyone think especially about who will be the one (you will know what I mean when you read the story)?

Bromine
Oct 9th, 1999, 02:43:41 AM
I wasn't too interested in the book until I read about its "importance" at Theforce.net. Now I admit I'm curious...

Mirax H
Oct 10th, 1999, 01:30:25 AM
Anyone know when it will be in paperback?

Bromine
Oct 10th, 1999, 03:24:41 AM
Hey, I thought I was the cheap one around here! :)

Mirax H
Oct 10th, 1999, 11:18:39 AM
Nope, i won't buy hardbacks. Don't fit on my shelf too well and too darn expensive. The only one i ever bought of the SW Novels was the leather bound autographed copy of TPM with Maul on the front. I had spent so much $ at the SW Celebration that at that point, $85 didn't seem like much, lol. Now I'm compl;aining about $25 for Vector Prime.

the ibpn guy
Jan 29th, 2000, 11:33:16 AM
good book, don't worry about paperback, i don't buy the books, i go to the library and put holds on them months in advance. it's a really good book, like SOTE.

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 29th, 2000, 06:54:02 PM
I really liked it, I thought it was one of the better star wars novels that have come out in the last few years. One of the good things about it is that it attemps to creats a new villain and succeeds. I also thought the book dealt well with the major tragedy that occured in the novel. Another thing I liked was Han and Leia's kids especially the two boys Anakin and Jacen and even Luke and how they argue over the differences in the force perhaps this will lead to some major conflict in the future with one of the boys being tempted by the dark side. Either way I would like to see a new dark Jedi/Sith, introduced later in the books to create conflict amoung the other Jedi. Overall I thought it was a great book and cannot wait to read the next one.

Doc Milo
Jan 30th, 2000, 04:13:03 AM
I like the way it . . . how shall I put this? . . . brings the SW books back into the rules of the new movies, like introducing the master/apprentice relationship in regards to the training of Jedi. It's sort of like it's attempting to bring the EU back into the original vision of Lucas.