PDA

View Full Version : Artist wanted

Sabersmith
Feb 2nd, 2000, 03:59:00 PM
I'm looking for an artist to draw pics of a couple characters in a book I'm writing. Email me if you are interested.

Kiranna Organa
Feb 2nd, 2000, 04:19:52 PM
I'm interested, but you didn't post your e-mail address. What kind of characters are they? Male or female, alien, human, Wookie?

Sabersmith
Feb 3rd, 2000, 01:38:10 AM
oops sorry, it's newsaber@hotmail.com . the main story takes place long after ROTJ and I've been working on desings for the sabers. Mass'lin Bokat - A young Female Humanoid. Darker skin, her home planet was a waistland with a burning hot sun, Plane appearance, she has an infeariority (SP?) complex and is a Padawon, she doesn't doubt the force and it's strength, it's her own strength she doubts. Decon Sunstar - (I will need two pics of him) He's a human Padawon. He could be considered the top of his class, an outstanding amount of skill in most everything, but he is overconfidant and a bit @#%$ (as after 250 years of peace has made the jedi a touch more willing to train the unruly and most get put in thier place on there test to become a real Jedi. I will also need a pic of him as a Sith aprentice who wields a pair of anceint sith sabers that hold a dark secret all thier own. Jevon

Kiranna Organa
Feb 5th, 2000, 01:26:33 PM
Well, I can most certainly try. I'll get started as soon as I can.

Sabersmith
Feb 5th, 2000, 07:09:09 PM
Thanks, cool Jevon