PDA

View Full Version : fett and mandalorian

Vamp
Jan 23rd, 2000, 12:59:07 PM
can you tell me what happened to the mandalorian people (i don't know how to call them)...and who are they? do we know how fett acquired one of their armor?

buffjedi
Jan 23rd, 2000, 05:09:15 PM
FETT was a Mandalorian thats how he got his armor.Mandalorians are acient worriors who got wiped out by the jedi in the clone wars.BOBA was also a stormtrooper at one time.

Doc Milo
Jan 25th, 2000, 03:12:12 AM
If I remember correctly, according to EU sources (take them with a grain of salt) Fett is Jaster Mereel, a Journeyman Protector from Concord Dawn, not a Madalorian. He just wears the armor of a Madalorian. How he got the armor is still a mystery. As a Journeyman Protector, Fett suposedly killed another Protector, one accused of being corrupt and unjust. Unrepentant for the crime, he was stripped of his rank and exiled. The Star Wars Encyclopedia lists Fett as, since the Clone Wars, working as a mercenary, a soldier, a personal guard, an assassin, and a bounty hunter. It doesn't say anything about a stormtrooper (although soldier might fit that category.) The way the entry in the SW Encyclopedia reads, it seems Fett has some role in the Clone Wars, but it doesn't specify. So I'd say we'll see him there, but the question is will he already have the armor, or will he get the armor through his role in the Clone Wars? That all depends on if or how the Mandalorians appear in the movies.

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 25th, 2000, 09:52:42 AM
EU sources, I'll take with more than a grain of salt. I'll wait till Esp II until I accept anything on Fett

Vamp
Jan 29th, 2000, 10:35:33 AM
thanks everybody! :)

Sabersmith
Feb 4th, 2000, 01:55:06 PM
well from what I've heard Fett will most certainly be in the next movie. POSSABLE SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN DISGRESSION. Rummor has it that Fett is one of Anikan's friends from the pod races. Jevon

Aragorn son of Arathorn
Feb 4th, 2000, 05:26:15 PM
*frown* From the pod races? As one of the racers? Anakin didn't have any friends that were racers. If you mean one of the spectators, yes, that could be it.

Bromine
Feb 5th, 2000, 09:22:29 AM
GL has said for a fact that Boba fett would be in Episode 2. However, for all we know he might just walk by in the background and wave. :)

Sabersmith
Feb 5th, 2000, 07:11:17 PM
my guess would be that it's one of the kids that where there. Jevon

Champion of the Force
Feb 6th, 2000, 11:56:48 PM
That's a fairly old rumour - the rumour is that Kitser (sp?), Anakin's best friend, is Fett. From what I've heard the rumour was inspired by the relationship between Vader and Fett in ESB. I say take it with not just a grain but with a whole shaker of salt. :)

Sabersmith
Feb 7th, 2000, 07:37:17 AM
As I said, It's a rummor. Jevon

Vamp
Feb 12th, 2000, 01:59:43 PM
Spoilers: fett's identity actally, fett's true identity is.... Are you sure you want to know???? Jar jar, the gungan.... who would have thought about that, hu? GL is the master of surprises... :)

buffjedi
Feb 14th, 2000, 10:27:51 PM
NOT FUNNY!!! he he he

Jedieb
Feb 14th, 2000, 11:34:11 PM
Fett is gonna end up being Aurra Sing. I think GL will do it just to annoy the Fettophiles.

Bromine
Feb 15th, 2000, 05:03:37 AM
Or they'll have a child together, named Lando.:)