PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Emperor

Marrak
Mar 22nd, 2000, 12:35:35 AM
What ever happened to him? I mean.. was the clone emperor killed? I guess I need to know as I'm creating a character who was around the period of the clone emperor.

Thanx

Bromine
Mar 22nd, 2000, 05:16:00 AM
I haven't read the Dark Empire comics, but I'm pretty sure he was killed by Luke and Leia in that comics series.

Lord Marrak
Mar 23rd, 2000, 09:32:12 AM
Arr good.. thats ok then =O)

I have plans for a new Imperial leader and I need basically to make sure no one was leading the empire around the same time.. so I can have an assassination happen =OP

Bromine
Mar 23rd, 2000, 11:39:55 PM
Hmmm..yeah, I think you're safe. I'm pretty sure no one else took over after the Emporer, until Thrawn came back, but I think that was much later.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 24th, 2000, 04:38:13 AM
The EU timeline actually had Thrawn first, THEN the Cloned Emperor make his return shortly afterwards.

Whatcha need to know? I've read the comic....

Bromine
Mar 24th, 2000, 04:40:35 AM
Actually, I meant the Hand Of Thrawn books, although, I'm just assuming Thrawn returns in them.

Jedieb
Mar 24th, 2000, 06:21:43 PM
Yep, the Clone Emperor was finally killed off just after Dark Empire II in a 2-part comic called Empire's End. If I remember right some old floating Jedi absorbed his spirit just as he was trying to pass himself into one of Leia's kids (Anakin I think). I'd have to go look it up but Dark Empire was never really a big hit with me. I thought the whole idea of a clone Emperor was ridiculous. He was better off dead. If you notice the novels rarely mention him. I think it's in part because the idea was just ridiculous. Those comics (Dark Empire, some of the other stuff rocked!) looked much better than their storylines and pacing. Of course, that's just my opinion.
MTFBWY

Lord Marrak
Mar 31st, 2000, 11:53:47 PM
Nah see I just basically needed to know due to the storyline of the mod we're doing for umm Mysteries of the Sith.. which is yeah... 26 years after return of the jedi.

And because of the truce with the Alliance, I have to make it in the first episode that we do, as if there's a civil war between the governing Empire and a group that disagree's with both the Empire and the Alliance (even tho they still say they're apart of the Empire.. kinda confusing really =OP)

But yeah.. in order to have a civil war I need ta know that there isn't anyone that can really... interfear with the storyline =OP

When does Thrawn come back any how? I thought he was killed?

Then again they cloned the Emperor =OP