PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

Bromine
Mar 20th, 2000, 03:48:32 AM
Does anyone know of any book review sites for EU novels and the like? I can't find any good ones and was thinking of starting one up.

Drage Xentar
Mar 20th, 2000, 06:53:21 PM
Ummm, well I think theForce.net has a review section for EU, but I don't know how many they've done.

MrDarthAce
Apr 25th, 2000, 03:48:03 AM
?

Gurney Halleck
Apr 28th, 2000, 07:12:52 PM
www.theforce.net has quite an extensive review site, but other than that, I don't know of any. Starting another one sounds like a worthy venture. Good luck!

Aprentize
Apr 29th, 2000, 09:29:57 AM
Here is a site that really rocks!
www.geocities.com/Area51/...gjedi.html (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/5636/youngjedi.html)
This will take you to the YJK review site, cuz thats the only bookmark ive got. Then, all the other books are on the right. This site rocks, it surely does!

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 08:35:18 AM
I have to disagree. The rankings he gives do not reflect the true values of the SW EU books at all. How could he possibly give the Thrawn Trilogy one star?!?!? I'm sorry, but anyone who also gives any credit to Hamby really needs to read the trash she wrote again.

I have read most of the EU and boy do I disagree with this guys assesments......

Bromine
May 19th, 2000, 04:23:36 AM
Yeah, nice summaries, but I don't agree with most of the ratings.

I've read one YJK book, and while it wasn't my favorite, I think it's good for younger readers. Although, it has that "TV series" feel to it. You can almost picture it being made into an after-shool show that's on right after power rangers and right before Pokemon. Although, I've only read one book, so it's hard to say.