PDA

View Full Version : NOM ANNOR YV!!!

Commander 598
Aug 10th, 2000, 03:48:12 PM
I've been searching for you.
I had to give up 1 of my starships and 5 of my fighters to get Ceel to tell.
I figured you woud be in this part of the forums seeing that your from the novel and I hit the Jackpot.
Now why did I come here?
Oh yeah I remember when I kicked your but with self detonation you never replied.Why?
Just remember you can't push me around.

Atreyu
Aug 10th, 2000, 07:39:05 PM
What the @#%$ is this about?

Bromine
Aug 10th, 2000, 07:52:06 PM
Good question!

Nom Anor YV
Aug 10th, 2000, 10:53:39 PM
[c]Well, Commander, it is quite simple, every time I countered with a move that I knew of from the Yuuzhan Vong fleet or the Yuuzhan Vong coral skippers, you would counter with these mighty moves of Gundam, or Transformers.
Well, Transformers I know, and when I stated that, you told me tht you changed the characteristics of Galvatron.
As far as Gundam goes, I dont know anything about them. You claimed in your last move that you wiped out everything in the area. But I did notice that you did not mention the two Yuuzhan Vong warships that were high in orbit.
Out of respect for a worthy duel with Ceel, my Yuuzhan Vong forces went down to the planet surface and repaired the damage you left by your overzealous attacks, and I just left you to your assumed victory.
I am more than prepared to face anyone in a duel Star Wars to Star Wars, but when all these other characters from outside of the Star Wars galaxy are pulled into the Star Wars galaxy, what is the point?
I could be like that and say that my characters are from The Book of Genesis, and on the eight day, I smited your ass. But then that would be a "God" move.
Get it? God move....
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I crack myself up.

Commander 598
Aug 10th, 2000, 11:07:59 PM
Could those two Warships be two of the six I quickly shot down?So I loaded the thing with explosives and blew a crater half the size of a moon.Self detonating is what a pilot does when he knows he's beat but in this case when a pilot has a way out of the blast range and knows the blast will take out whats left of the enemy.
And yes I do get it.

Nom Anor YV
Aug 11th, 2000, 08:50:12 AM
[c] Actually no, Commander, those six ships were Gunships, not warships. You claimed to have destroyed all six of the gunships and two other warships. But as the fight went on, I pulled in two more warships that stayed in a high orbit above the battle to act as a deterrant from anyone running from the fight.
Irregardless, I know nothing of the Gundam technology, and I contnually explained the technology of the Yuuzhan Vong with my every move. If you would like to claim a victory, so be it.
In the future, I plan on only accepting challenges from Star Wars based characters where we all know what each others capabilities are.
Besides, in the thread that was the duel between Ceel and I, I sort of wrote of our duel with the fact that the remaining forces of the Yuuzhan Vong went to repairing all the damage you did. Since the Vong are a species that respects and honors the living organism and technology, we offered our aid to Ceel.

Commander 598
Aug 11th, 2000, 01:29:58 PM
I know your all over organic stuff.
You want star wars weapons?
How about Sovereign Class Destroyers?(I gave ceel one)
And a few other home made weapons.

Nivek Felth
Aug 11th, 2000, 08:04:23 PM
Nom, I must speak with you. Do you have an email address you can give me? If not, make a visit to the Mandalorian board. I have a matter which I need to discuss with you.