PDA

View Full Version : Agent of Chaos: Jedi Eclipse

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 4th, 2000, 01:07:37 AM
This new NJO book just came out yesterday, has anybody read it yet? I was going to go get it tomorrow. Hopefully it is as good as the last one.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 6th, 2000, 06:59:33 PM
I just got finished reading it, I thought it was a pretty good story with terrific characters and a new delima for the New Republic. I especially like the end spoilers below

At the end of the book we discover that the New Republic's traitor is the newest member of the advisor Council Senator Viqi Shesh. Her character is intreguing and I question her motives. This is pure speculation but I believe that she is a Sith Lord. Her motives are not clear plus you realize she has been manipulating the Defense Council, the Hutts and even the Vong to do get done what she wanted. Has anybody else come to that conclusion.

Reck Desh
Oct 18th, 2000, 05:45:49 PM
I enjoyed the book quite a bit.

Jedieb
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:05:58 PM
I finished the book last week and I have to say I was a bit dissapointed. It was the weakest NJO book so far and I really didn't like the whole Centerpoint station storyline. I'm getting a bit tired of Jacen and his "Jedi shouldn't interfere" whining. And bringing back Thracken just felt forced. It was okay but I really expected these 2 books to resolve Han's problems more and they kind of left him right where he started. I did enjoy the revelation of the New Republic's traitor, but I don't think she's Sith lord. It would be interesting if she were.