PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Star Wars TV show would you like to see?

Mara Jades Father
Sep 11th, 1999, 12:57:32 PM
Would you like to see a TV Movie, Miniseries, Series? Would you like it to be live action or animation? What time frame should it be in? What should it be about? Here is what I think? Nothing to do with main chatacters No animation since for the most part they tend to be toned down here in America and new episodes only last a couple of seasons. If it is going to be set with in the episode 1 to 6 time frame, it needs to be removed from any popular characters who have no chance on doing the show or are now to old to play the parts. I wouldn't mind seeing a Rogue Squadron series, but I think Wedge would have to be recast. The problem is that he tends to be real close to main characters who you would not want to see recast. An option is making up a new squadron with new character. The big problem with doing a show between 1 and 3 is you don't know what will happen yet, 4-6 is a pretty short period a few years. Anything after that would have to fall in line with the books or it might make a lot of fans mad. I think the best thing to do is set it a time befor episode I. Could be 1000's of years could be 100s, could be about Qui Gon as a Padawan. They could use the same Jedi Council chamber. Do a little rehab to Yaddle and make her into Yoda or use the same Yoda. What do you think?

Mirax H
Sep 11th, 1999, 01:02:29 PM
Like the Idea of Rogue squadron a lot. Those are my fav's anyways. And nice to see you here MJF :)

Bromine
Sep 11th, 1999, 03:41:59 PM
You've got some cool idea,s MJF. I agree with you on how it should be done, for the most part.

Mara Jades Father
Sep 11th, 1999, 07:00:28 PM
I think we should rename this the Bromine, Mirax H and Mara Jade's Father Forum. Are we the only ones here? I know I only started posting here recently, but it seems to be going kind of slow.

Bromine
Sep 12th, 1999, 01:49:43 AM
Well, some stuff that should go here pops up in the other forums. The only reason we kept it when the forums got switched around is that we needed a place where EU elements could be discussed without ppl saying, "EU doesn't count, it's not canon!"Atreyu has started being quick about moving the EU-related threads into here, so hopefully more ppl will start posting.

Mirax H
Sep 12th, 1999, 02:53:04 AM
Well, I thought this was pretty close to Bromines post. Might be why.

Mara Jades Father
Sep 12th, 1999, 01:06:48 PM
I was refering to the forum not the thread. I keep checking to see if there is anything new, and it seems to go kind of slow.

Atreyu
Sep 12th, 1999, 06:32:10 PM
I'm keeping on top of it all Bromine. :) I unfortunately don't post here much, because I've only read the Thrawn Trilogy, so I don't have much knowledge of the EU ...

Bromine
Sep 13th, 1999, 12:14:04 AM
Well, run on over to the library/bookstore and get yourself an education, man! :)

PropReplicator
May 30th, 2001, 01:06:55 PM
I'd like to see a series of mini-series on the waaaay early days of the Jedi and the Old republic.:)