PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Hunter Discussion Thread

Young Jedi Apprentice
Aug 15th, 2001, 04:34:29 PM
The title says it all. This is a thread for the discussion of Shadow Hunter, your thoughts, opinions, reactions, etc... I'm pretty new to the EU, and haven't read that many novels, but I'm getting started, and so far, I've really enjoyed what I've read.

Anyway, what did you think of Shadow Hunter? Would you recommend it to anyone else?

For me, I felt that it gave Darth Maul a sort of background to his character, and you really got an insight into his character, what it was like being a Sith Apprentice! Also, I felt that it was almost like a non-stop chase through most of the book, a battle of wits and cunning between Darsha, Lorn, I-Five, and Maul. And Maul was sometimes out-witted where you'd think he'd win! There always seemed to be another twist to the tale.

Hart Kenobi
Aug 28th, 2001, 04:29:09 PM
1-10, what would you rate it? I haven't read it yet and am not sure whether I want to.

Nadorj
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:58:58 PM
I have read it and I would give it a nine or ten. It is very good. I reccommend it. But whats even better is I, Jedi. That is a definite ten. There is a member on this forum named Shadow Hunter. If you liked the book or had a question about it ask him.

Jordan

Shadow Hunter
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:28:58 PM
10 10 10 10!!!!!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST EU BOOKS EVER!!!

I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND IT!

Frost De`Morte
Jul 8th, 2003, 01:41:54 PM
I give it a 9.5

Shadow Hunter
Jul 8th, 2003, 01:47:22 PM
Another Darth Maul Book thats out thats supposed to be really good is Darth Maul: Sabateur. I dont know if it's out in book form but it is on the internet.