PDA

View Full Version : Another character to Die possible Spoilers

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 22nd, 2001, 10:52:11 PM
I read this on another site but supposedly a major character will kick the bucket in the next NJO hardcover novel Star By Star which comes out in November. This person would not reveal who it would be but he did eliminate several characters based on the future novels.
Jainia the next paperback is her novel
Han and Leia- they are suppose to be featured in a future book
Luke- same here
After that it could be anybody. Right now I am guessing it will either be Corran Horn or Lando that would be my guess but it could be somebody else really shocking maybe one of the other solo kids Jacen or Anakin or maybe even one of the droids. Something I did find interesting is the Jainia's book is called Dark Journey and the book says that the events in Star By Star has greatly affect her. Does this mean she will fall to the dark side because of what will happen in this novel? I have had this feeling that one of the female senators in the novel is a Sith or Dark Jedi so maybe the books will end up being similar to Palpatine's rise to power.

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2001, 10:57:50 AM
spoilers may follow

next books cover. Corrans X-Wing is being chased by COralskippers. And, Anakin is there, in a pose similar to Chewie on VP, but a more, blue, ghostly shade round him...

So, Id say its Anakin, Tahiri(when she dies, a part of ANakin dies) or Corran. I hope Corran, never liked him that much

Hang on, Jaina has something big happen in SbS? But the rumours are in the one before, Kyp flirts with her. Might they...? Thatd be great:) . THen maybe, she follows Kyps ideals, goes over the top, goes dark? Oooh, sounds fun:)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS END

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:17:43 AM
speaking of which, heres the cover I spoke of, complete with some annotations from me:

www16.brinkster.com/reaperfett/sbscoveranalysis.jpg (http://www16.brinkster.com/reaperfett/sbscoveranalysis.jpg)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:33:01 PM
When did Tahiri die? Unless it happens in Rebirth which I had heard it did. I am not sure what that picture means it could mean nothing much like the photo in Balance point that had Jainia in a Bacta Tank and people thought that meant she was going to be near death, she was only briefly blinded. I am betting on Corran Horn because they don't have the guts to kill off another major character from the movies and they don't want to kill of one of the kids yet. I hope its not Anakin I was starting to like his character, I would rather have Jacen die at least we would have to hear his wining.

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:57:11 PM
SPOILERS

Tahiri isnt dead infact, in the next book they apparently kiss. Awww:)

What I mean is, maybe she dies then, making Anakin go dark, meaning Jaina goes after him in the dark journey book? Maybe if she dies, Anakin goes all mopey, as part of him is now dead

END

Satine Capashen
Jul 23rd, 2001, 09:23:35 PM
I need to get Rebirth...

*goes and looks around for it with his parents' credit cards*

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 23rd, 2001, 10:25:14 PM
You'll be looking for a week :D

It doesn't come out until August 1st. Or as they said on Amazon, July 31st.

Hart Kenobi
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:38:30 PM
bah, NJO shouldn't count as real Star Wars anyway. In my mind, Chewbacca is still alive and healthy.

Oosa Feddra
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:51:09 PM
Hush you! Chewbacca is dead! Deal with it :p

Satine Capashen
Jul 28th, 2001, 07:34:26 PM
*hides his parents' credit cards.*

Oh...

Force Master Hunter
Aug 2nd, 2001, 12:23:15 AM
I'm with Hart. NJO doesnt exist! Chewie is ALIVE!

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2001, 07:37:06 PM
Chewies dead, as he should be. You cant have hundreds of the invincible. Chewie was worst written

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:53:48 PM
I agree nobody lives forever, so I have no problem that Chewie plus he died a noble death he sacrificed himself for Anakin. Hopefully considering that they will not kill Anakin off, now I will be extremely mad :mad: Right now I think it is between four characers this is just a guess though and based on speculation from reading Rebirth.

Mara Jade that vision Luke had made me wonder she was not with him in the future so I am now wondering if she will die.

Wedge when Coruscant gets attacked i think Wedge will be there defending it, so there is a chance he might die

Corran Horn, same here

Jacen, now this would be the big shocker and would really set up A Dark Journey. Its just a hunch that he will die but it would affect every character especially his twin and if that happens she will probably begin a fall to the dark side.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 05:06:16 PM
IMO, Wedge wont die. Hes like C3P0 and R2D2. They are always there, not at the front, but there

RHJediKnight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:24:46 PM
I agree about Jacen being one of the possibilities. They've focused on him greatly in the last few books, and he's spent much of the NJO story trying to find his place in the Force and the universe. I think that now, especially after the events of Balance Point, Jacen is the perfect candidate to bite the dust next. Plus it would open up a whole lote of character development opportunities, most especially for Jaina. The way I look at it...Jacen's gotten the most developed so far, so he's ready to go, and lately Anakin has been getting a lot of focus in the books, so it makes sense that now Jaina will be in the spotlight, and what better way to introduce that than the death of her twin brother?

Hart Kenobi
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:42:08 PM
YOu're okay with the fact that Chewie died saving Anakin? Anakin isn't even a real character. He was created by EU.

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:07:30 AM
oh, and Chewies real? :)

Anakin is a more interesting character. Chewies dead. Live with it

Hart Kenobi
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:55:51 PM
Damn straight Chewie's real.

The young Anakin was not thought up by Lucas. Thus, isn't part of Star Wars canon.

ReaperFett
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:57:29 AM
Who says Chewie was made up by him? I mean, COruscant wasnt fully

RHJediKnight
Aug 9th, 2001, 10:56:34 PM
You can't kill Anakin, he's the best character of the NJO.

ReaperFett
Aug 10th, 2001, 07:04:32 AM
no, Jansons best. And he was in the original trilogy :)

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 11th, 2001, 11:43:11 PM
Janson isn't in the NJO yet! Until then Anakin is the best character. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 31st, 2001, 01:20:44 AM
I think I might have found out who the person might be, but I would rather not say it here on the board, If you really want to know just look on theforce.net literature board and go through the old messages and you will come to it. I would advise against it though because its better you don't know in case its false. At least I hope its not true that is one character I would hate to see go.

ReaperFett
Aug 31st, 2001, 09:48:19 AM
ah yes, Jimmy. I don't know if it's true, 50/50 at best