PDA

View Full Version : IM back!!!!DID YOU....

buff jedi 2
Sep 21st, 2000, 06:01:54 PM
OK, so im being silly ,Just wanted eveyone to know that im back =) I know you all missed me !!!.I had trouble getting in here seems my house sitters change my names and such so now I have to go by Buffjedi2
instead of buff jedi.And it seems that my brother got banned from here??!!!????(I bet CMJ DID IT)and where is DARTH RONION
he stood me up at home and in miami=(.Anyway i know I shouldnt post this here but Im back and I just had to let everyone know.YYYYAAAA HHHOOOOOO.

BUFF THE STUFF JEDI

Jedieb
Sep 21st, 2000, 08:38:02 PM
Everything is right with the world, Buff has returned! So I heard they busted you for selling 'roids to the Olympians down under. Those lazy Olympians, don't they know they only way to true buffness is hard work and blood doping?

buff jedi 2
Sep 21st, 2000, 09:35:57 PM
ROIDS WHAT ME !!??? he he he Hey!!!!!! Jedieb How the heck are you doing ,you still hanging around here??Hows teaching going?How the heck you know I went down under? Well I tried to help out our olympians Offered them some advice ,tried to show them the way to true BUFFness but they just would not listen!!!so i guess the USA will only walk away with 1or 2 golds.hey I tried .

buff jedi

Jedieb
Sep 22nd, 2000, 04:46:03 PM
I few weeks ago someone relayed a message to me that you were down under and wanted to say hi. Now let see if we can behave ourselves this time buff. No one wants another Ultimate Fighter Championship to bust out again. I'm glad you and Darth Ronian never threw down. Much blood would have been spilled. Great sadness for all involved.

buff jedi 2
Sep 22nd, 2000, 05:59:23 PM
I BUFF,make this Promise to JEDIEB. TO behave and act in a mature and respectfull manner even if someone else is acting like a bigger wennie than I am(unless Jedieb Gives me the attack code).Yeah Jedieb I told my brother to give you a shoutout ,glad he did.(I forgot about that)Also I checked out your Cafe dang cool But it will not let me send a email????

buffjedi

Jedieb
Sep 22nd, 2000, 08:19:35 PM
You're the second person that's told me about that e-mail problem but I just can't seem to get it straightened out. Oh well, everything is getting sent over to another site at the end of the month. Glad you liked it. BTW, the attack code is "skinny weasel". Learn it, live it, love it.

DarthAce
Sep 23rd, 2000, 03:30:34 AM
!:)

buff jedi 2
Sep 23rd, 2000, 05:46:34 PM
LMAO!!!!!! I have studied it for a few hours now and I think I got the code down pat.Fat weasel(right ???)

buff jedi

Jedieb
Sep 23rd, 2000, 07:53:20 PM
SKINNY WEASEL!!!!! Get it right you stupid buffbastard! I'm going to find myself with a knife in my back one of these days because you can't think straight. Damn roids! I warned you about them didn't I?! ;)

buff jedi 2
Sep 24th, 2000, 07:06:12 PM
LMAO!!!!!

EBS , I would never let any harm come to you so I have been going over the code for the last day and night
.I pasted it to one of my mirrors on the wall of my gym, and every rep I took I yelled out the code,I know the code now like I know the contents of D-BALL.And its( The skinny mongoose is drowning!!!!!) See I told you I would make you proud.YYYIIIPPPEEEE!!!!!!I RULE!!!!!!!
and you thought I was Big and dumb.

Buff jedi

bronto
Sep 24th, 2000, 11:29:45 PM
Damn Buff, It's been how many months since you've been here? I thought all this time you just forget the address. Or perhaps your password.

You've been neglecting your fitness thread in the misc. section.

buff jedi 2
Sep 25th, 2000, 03:12:30 PM
LOL!!

Its funny you said that Bronto I have forgotten My pass word before and had to have it e-mailed to me agian and the sad thing is the pass word was my birth date(can you believe that??dont answer!!!!!!!)Im glad you mentioned my health and fitness thread I HAD totally forgotten it. I know all my little buffsters need my guidence so im going to start a new one , As soon as I hit the gym agian .3 and a half months of doing nothing but travling can really ruin a buff bod.thanx bronto You have given me the inspiration to get back on track!!!!!!

Buff jedi

Jedieb
Sep 25th, 2000, 11:07:15 PM
You really have a fitness thread? That may be just what I need to get this decrepid 30 year old body back into shape. Oh, gotta go, Monday Night Football is back on. Let me just stop by the fridge and get some chips, cookies, soda, and cake. That should hold me until the end of the 3rd quarter.