PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, my first magazine article!

JonathanLB
Oct 13th, 2000, 02:33:41 PM
I posted this on the Swamps and my site, but I thought I should here too, since I know many of you...

My first magazine article has been accepted by Retirement Community Business and will concentrate on the advantages of integrating computers into the lives of elderly residents in retirement communities. My article will feature commentary from my father, who is CEO, founder, and majority owner of Regency Park. More importantly to the actual article, I obtained interview commentary from Devin Williams, co-founder of SpryCat. Her newly created small business deals with educational tools for seniors and instructing activities coordinators in various communities how best to implement computer use into their overall program.

I also interviewed the General Manager of Regency Park, Duane Minor, who spoke with me about the importance of a program like SpryCat's for the marketing and promotion (appeal) of a community like Regency Park.

My article will be published in the winter edition of the magazine and will be about 1,500 words (give or take 100) with 2-3 pictures. It will be one of the features.

Have a good day everyone, I must prepare for my SAT all day today, hehe, must do well! :)