PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes?

Jedieb
Oct 29th, 2000, 10:20:25 PM
Is anybody dressing up? I haven't dressed up since the Halloween bashes my fraternity use to throw in college. I won't be dressing up this year either but I will be walking along side my padawan. He'll be dressed as a cowboy, complete with black cowboy hat, black vest, boots, and 2 six shooters. Any other costumes out there?

wookie boy 2000
Oct 29th, 2000, 10:46:40 PM
AAHHH thats so sweet Ebs,(i mean that)

But Id have to put my padawan(if I had any) in a darth maul,Or micheal myers or hurcules costume.

anyway.This year Im going to be Darth maul(agian)on monday.and on halloween Im either going as miicheal Myers or a chipendale dancer,depends on the wheather.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedieb
Oct 29th, 2000, 10:52:25 PM
Chipendale dancer would have been my second guess for you Buff. Number #1 of course being The Rock or some other Buff wrestler. Just be careful and don't scare or hurt any small children! Share the candy buff, SHARE!!!

wookie boy 2000
Oct 29th, 2000, 11:01:49 PM
LMAO!!!

I tell you what, Those darn little kids had better not get in my way !!!I want that CANDY!!!!!and yes I will share(the cheap candy he he he)

I honestly thought about going as the Rock but My hair is finally grown back to the perfect length and I dont want to cut it that short for awhile.I just hope its not cold I really want to go as a Chipendale.I went as one a couple of years ago and It was freezing and I wore bikershorts as pants ...and let me tell you THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!not good for the ole EGO!!! IF YA SMELL WHAT BUFF IS COOKING!!

Hart Kenobi
Oct 30th, 2000, 08:53:02 PM
A female prostitute.

wookie boy 2000
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:04:09 PM
well its halloween and I went with a chipendale,and I must say I look BUFF!!! dam6 Im a sexy -itch!!!!!!!!!! gotta run and get me some .Happy halloween!!!!!!

buffjedi/wookieboy

mez7
Nov 2nd, 2000, 09:57:26 PM
i went as indiana jones,

and found out women love indy ;)
it was a very good night, id say more but this is a PG forum :)

wookie boy 2000
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:23:28 PM
Come on now Mez dont hold back on us.

buffjedi/wookieboy

mez7
Nov 3rd, 2000, 08:38:24 PM
me, 3 women and a can of whip cream

those women really liked whip cream, almost as much as indy ;)
i think thats all i should say :)

wookie boy 2000
Nov 4th, 2000, 05:05:12 PM
come on now MEZ!!!!For the first time I can remember,Ole
Buff had a Uneventful Halloween :( ,SO I need to here some good stuff.3 girls WHIP CREAM I didnt know you were in Buff's league!!!!you da man!!!! :)

buffjedi/wookieboy