PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angel

Darth23
Oct 18th, 2000, 09:36:08 AM
What do you think?

jjwr
Oct 18th, 2000, 02:13:06 PM
I think they should have made this on Cinemax and do it like the Emannuelle in Space series(still with Ms Alba though)..now that I'd watch :)

Kyp Durron
Oct 18th, 2000, 04:23:36 PM
The Dark Side never looked so good...

http://home.inreach.com/kyp/jes1.jpg
http://home.inreach.com/kyp/jes2.jpg

Yum! :D

Jedi Master Kyle
Oct 18th, 2000, 07:11:13 PM
And that my friends, is the only reason I need to watch this show, even if the volume is turned off! :)

buff jedi 2
Oct 19th, 2000, 12:01:57 AM
I hate to be a fudy dudy, BUT she pretty homely!!!I tried to watch the show ,but it just didnt send me.

buffjedi

Jedieb
Oct 19th, 2000, 10:27:01 AM
I've seen parts of one show and most of the one that aired this week. It's not that bad. I have to disagree with buff, I think she's pretty hot.

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 20th, 2000, 08:03:55 AM
I've seen hotter women on a box of matches.

(If you dont get it, it's an Aussie insult)

RHJediKnight
Oct 20th, 2000, 03:42:40 PM
Hold on a second, there's actually a show? Wow, I'm sorry, I was too busy looking at her...sheesh, I didn't even notice there was a plot and other characters...

Bromine
Oct 20th, 2000, 10:38:12 PM
What's this about a plot???

Jedi Master Kyle
Oct 21st, 2000, 02:31:23 AM
I was looking at her....err...earrings? ;)

buff jedi 2
Oct 21st, 2000, 04:21:56 PM
Let me rephrase what I had said.

Its not that she is ugly , Its just that there is nothing special about her, Not greatly pretty nor a great body. Just your ordanairy girl ,That you see in the mall on the street ETC. If she wasnt on tv she'd be just another girl.

buffjedi

JonathanLB
Oct 28th, 2000, 01:46:25 AM
Do you have a pulse? You might want to check real fast, just to make sure.

She is one of the HOTTEST girls I've ever seen on TV. @#%$, if I saw a girl that hot walking by me in the mall I'd probably start following, seriously, lol. She is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen in my life. SMOKING!

10/10!!

Yes, I like the show too, it's great. It's the only show I watch every week right now, because no Simpsons, Futurama, and X-Files.

I do not watch TV except for sports (rarely anymore) and Dark Angel. I have recorded every episode and her appearance on Jay Leno...

The show is really neat, I like it a lot, good feel to it and Cameron has done a good job. He certainly picked the right girl, dang even if the show sucked I'd still watch, I admit, but that doesn't mean I can't be objective about the show itself. I really enjoy it so far, I hope they keep it as good as it is right now. I'm happy...

It's no X-Files, but it's very good. I voted "best show ever" only because the other options just aren't right.

Best Show Ever = 4 stars.
Pretty good = 2.5 stars.

What gives here? I'm not voting pretty good, the show is kick @$$. Since I have recorded every episode, I figured I'd just vote that...

I started recording with the first one only because a friend wanted a copy of the tape to see, then he didn't end up needing it because he did get to see it after all. So, I liked it and decided to keep on recording just so that later I can do whatever I need with them...Possibly a website of reviews of episodes, etc. I'll at least leave that possibility open, anyway.

ReaperFett
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:40:06 AM
Shes average

wookie boy 2000
Oct 29th, 2000, 09:44:42 PM
very average.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Hart Kenobi
Oct 30th, 2000, 08:50:24 PM
I think it's an okay show, but I do tape it every week. Just because JMA is a major hottie.

Hart Kenobi
Oct 31st, 2000, 05:05:49 PM
On a similar note about shows like DA, does anyone here watch Buffy?

Darth23
Oct 31st, 2000, 05:50:35 PM
Never seen Buffy.

I haven't seen Dark Angel since the first 2 episodes. Right now it's one of those shows that I might watch if I happen to see it while channel surfing.

Remy LeBeau
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:19:32 AM
Buffy and Dark Angel both rocks!!! I love dose shows

JonathanLB
Nov 5th, 2000, 07:31:25 PM
I'm sorry, but you wouldn't know a hot girl if she came up and bit you in the ass.

Jessica Alba is absolutely awesome.

You could not have watched the show and not think so, I'm sorry, because that's just wrong. Plain and simple, she is hot, no more debate about it. That's just a fact, she is absolutely HOT.

Bromine
Nov 6th, 2000, 01:01:51 AM
Let's not forget the fact that it looks like she's wearing ten coats of make-up!

wookie boy 2000
Nov 6th, 2000, 09:01:11 PM
True that Bromine.

Ive come to the conclusion (even though i cant spell it)That ole BUFF's standards must be way to high.

buffjedi/wookieboy