PDA

View Full Version : you guys need more posts

BristerM
Feb 4th, 2001, 02:01:41 PM
We need more posts on this board. It's like everyone here fell asleep. Start talking about Episode 2 or something...it's only a year and 3 months away.

jjwr
Feb 5th, 2001, 10:17:41 AM
Yeah this place has really fallen asleep lately...yawn

CMJ
Feb 5th, 2001, 02:19:05 PM
I usually stop by several times a week but there's not a whole lot of posting here anymore. I'm sure it will pick up soon though. I seem to remember this place falling asleep last winter too. It's probably due to several factors(school for some, not many good movies being released). I'd probably talk about the oscar's and the race for the Gold guys, but this board is pretty Anti-Oscar. :( Anyways...thats it for now.

Jedi Master Kyle
Feb 5th, 2001, 10:04:18 PM
I think we need someone to come back and stir the pot a little. Jedi3167 anyone? :)

Darth23
Feb 6th, 2001, 01:00:22 PM
Most of the people on this board hang out in other forums (as was pointed out to me) :p

I'm not into roleplaying (or watchign peopel not roleplay), and I don't know a thign about Props, so I'm mostly, um, er... elsewhere.

ReaperFett
Feb 6th, 2001, 01:03:43 PM
yeah, hard to join a props forum when you dont collect props :)

Darth23
Feb 6th, 2001, 01:57:31 PM
Or make props.....

My best friend from high school created the Yoda Lightsaber that was used in the Ep 1 Visual Dictionary. that's about as close as I get to knowing any prop stuff.

QuiGonJ
Feb 6th, 2001, 05:16:48 PM
yeh, pretty much every SW board is quiet.. the New Jedi Order hasn't done that well, so far as I know, and everyone's talked TPM to death.

The only board that seems to still have business is the tF.n board. Things will warm up in the fall, I suspect, when the Ep2 trailer comes out.

Darth23
Feb 6th, 2001, 06:38:02 PM
My board is kicking butt.

:-)

Not too much Star Wars talk though.