PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale DVDs

IndianaJones
Mar 17th, 2001, 06:34:42 PM
I've gotten a deal for wholesale dvds and VCDs. All I need to get is 40 mixed titles of both VCDS and DVDS, or one or the other.

Check out www.getvcds.com for a listing of what they all carry.

The VCDs include the new Star Wrs Tril, Indiana Jones, and Back to the Future Tril, plus hundreds more. NO SUBTITLES AND NON BOOTLEG, ALL LEGAL.

Dvds include THE OFFICAL CROUCHING TIGER DVD, X-MEN, Bedazzled, Gladiator, and more.

Again, all in English with no subtitles, unless specifically stated.

I've got some orders already.

Pricing varies depending upon what is ordered. When I have a list of 40 or movie movies I send them the list and they tabulate the cost. You pay the minimum and shipping, so each DVD should be around $10, I would imagine, don't hold me to that.

Post or email me at schnits75@hotmail.com

Darth23
Mar 18th, 2001, 03:09:30 AM
I think I've already bought everything from there what I'm going to for a while.

The stuff comes pretty quickly though.

QuiGonJ
Mar 19th, 2001, 05:01:52 PM
the big question would be, are all these things Region 1 or 2?

Darth23
Mar 19th, 2001, 09:05:49 PM
I believe the DVDs they have play in North America.

OF course, the VCDs don't have region control.....

:-)

QuiGonJ
Mar 20th, 2001, 07:20:49 PM
Tell that to my DVD player... it refuses to play my TPM VCDs, thought they play fine on my computer's DVD drive.

foxdvd
Mar 21st, 2001, 02:41:15 PM
That has to do with your DVD player. Which one do you have? Some players just do not play VCDs well.

If you guys want to buy some Hong Kong movies, use dddhouse.com, for those types of movies, they are cheaper.

Darth23
Mar 21st, 2001, 04:52:31 PM
Cheaper than a bulk discount?

<:-)

foxdvd
Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:23:03 AM
if you order Hong Kong movies...at dddhouse, many are in the 6-10 buck range..and high quality at that.

try out www.asiandvdguide.com/ (http://www.asiandvdguide.com/) for reviews of each movie...before you buy..but while some movies might be 12-14 bucks each...other classic high quality movies are 6-9 bucks..

QuiGonJ
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:07:24 AM
The DVD player is a Philips DVD701, which handles audio CDs, VCDs and rewritable CDs. But on the TPM VCDs I get a rollover effect, which I don't get when I play them through my computer's DVD-ROM drive