PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see...

buff jedi 2
Apr 16th, 2001, 06:36:55 PM
Noone missed me :(

I hate vacation is over but glad to be home.Did I miss anything ? Did my Bro Cause any trouble? I know (ADMS that this is the wrong place for this BUT just wanted all to know Im back (like anyone cares ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:28:52 PM
How was the vacation? Where'd you go?

Doc Milo
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:37:51 PM
I'm glad you're back, Buff, now we have someone to lead us in the 12 oz. curls workout routine again!

Darth23
Apr 17th, 2001, 12:42:02 AM
That's why it was so quiet aroudn here.

:p

CMJ
Apr 17th, 2001, 07:19:50 PM
No one misses me when I go AWOL either. :)

buff jedi 2
Apr 17th, 2001, 10:38:50 PM
Oh Now CMJ I always miss you man ( you and Doc always have the right Answers for my dumb questions :) ) yes Darth 23 thats why its been so quite around here I havnt been around to ramble on about nothing (as only I can)

I just went to Florida , mexico city , Dallas and a few various places. I was strapped for funds this year so I couldnt go over sea's this year and had to cut it short anyway.But lovely ladies I met on the way made it an ok time ;) .

Now after a little over A month of not working out ,Im ready for those 12 ounce curls DOC. lift 1 2 3 sip , lift 123 sip now rest.

buffjedi/wookieboy

CMJ
Apr 18th, 2001, 08:54:44 AM
Thats right near my stomping grounds. I only live about 40 minutes away from Big D.

buff jedi 2
Apr 18th, 2001, 09:00:55 AM
Oh yeah !!!( I forgot you go to school near there).
I used to live in BIG - D but moved back to N.C like a dumb ars.I lived right outside Plano,LOVED IT. I have so many great stories about Dallas (but I dont think anyone would believe them. Im going back in the summer ,Ill look you up than.

buffjedi/wookieboy

CMJ
Apr 18th, 2001, 09:17:10 AM
The home of the super rich eh?? :) Plano people are a bunch of snobs. :) Just kidding, though that is the stereotype. I've met a few Plano ppl that fit the streotypical mold and some who don't. So I'll keep myself unbiased about you. :)

buff jedi 2
Apr 18th, 2001, 04:59:52 PM
Thanx CMJ !!
Well there are a few (ha ha ha ) rich people in plano.I wish I had been one of them ,I just lived with a rich snob or should I say MOOCHED off a rich snob.thats the good thing about North Carolina you dont have to make but 70,000 a year and your considered rich, in the plano area that doesnt buy them lunch.But I will say Plano does have a lot of stuck up SOB's But if you look the part you sometimes get treated like one of them.Do you remember the STINK they made when the WAL-Mart was getting ready to get built there?
Dam6 the rich.Well I should say the very rich.

buffjedi/wookieboy