PDA

View Full Version : Its Official! Im A STAR

buff jedi 2
May 20th, 2001, 11:15:46 PM
Yeah right but I can dream ;) !!!!! BUT Not that anyone will care BUT ole Buff scored him a speaking role in a American full length film.Although I get killed early in the film Im still :) .
The only Bad thing is Ill have to drop about 15-20 pounds BUT hey I can work it back.I guess I can start calling myself Semi-Buff for awhile :(

buffjedi/wookieboy

CMJ
May 21st, 2001, 12:39:58 AM
Congrats! Whats the film?

Jedieb
May 21st, 2001, 08:31:28 AM
Congrats Buff! Don't forget the "little" people when you make it big.

buff jedi 2
May 21st, 2001, 05:49:41 PM
thanks guys :)
I know its not a big deal to some people but to me after doing countless walk buys and such a speaking(in an american film) role just feels great. cant really say alot about the film CMJ,, Ill get my script sometime this week and Ill hopefully be able to give some details.I do know its an horror/thriller type movie.not the biggest budget and Id guess it might make it to about 500 screens and off to the video store pretty quickly.There is one big name set to be in it but I cant think of her name???

And EBS Ill never get above my raising ;) even when Lucas sees me (although Ill not be as buff as I should be) and wants me as the ultimate bad ars jedi in Ep 3 Ill still talk to you all.(hey I dream like my biceps BIG :o btw.. I had my brother mention you/I going to the Star wars convention Ill drive :)

semibuffjedi/wookieboy

buff jedi 2
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:19:10 PM
Ive finished my scene's and let me say (IM GOOD!!!) But I know it's going to sound like im Whining (well Im am) I saw a bit of it and let me say I LOOK AWLFUL!!!!! I dropped to much wieght and I look like peewee herman YUCK but anyahoo I guess its an scarafice for my art(J/K) but know its over BAck t0 the gym so I can whip EBS if need be ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:04:57 PM
I see you mentioned Pee Wee Herman. Is that a hint as to the title of the movie? :lol:

Seriously, what's the name of the movie? We'll make it the biggest box office opening of all time! :)

buff jedi 2
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:15:02 PM
:lol:

well KYLE I am in my Briefs in one scene and the set was cold ;)

I really dont know how much of it I can speak about ,its called SKB A young man ,goes crazy kills some people and f'swith the cops, reminds me of blairwitch/hannibel/killertomatoes ;)

but i get killed in scene 3 Stabbed in chest (ouch) I play a real whimp (type casting I guess ):)

I really want the movie to do well BUT I see it at theaters for two wks and stiaght to video BUT hey Ill be larger than life for those two weeks :lol:

Jedieb
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:12:52 PM
buff is now officially a movie star! Can a movie that reveals buff's "shortcomings" and kills him off be anything but a box office phenomenon? I think not. I can see the lines forming at Mann's Chinese Theater already. Pitty the box office records set by Star Wars, they will all fall to the power of BUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:26:18 PM
BEHOLD! A star is born! Way to go Buff! I'll be sure to check it out. When's it due out?

buff jedi 2
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:32:01 AM
UHHH, you would think I would find these things out wouldn't you ,BUT ......well I would have to guess the fall.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Darth23
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:13:06 PM
Wow, I canr believe I never read this thread before. :o

Congratualtions!

So do you say "Ah'll be back" or somethign like that?

Hart3584
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:51:32 PM
Wow, congrats. This is pretty huge :)

buff jedi 2
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:51:08 PM
Thanks guys!!!!

and welcome to the forums( Heart3584)

Darth how dare you miss this topic ;)

No I didnt get to say Ill be back (forgot how you wrote it darth) BUT I sware I thought it as I was dying.But of course being 20lbs under wieght I felt more like saying Im melting ,Im melting ohh my world ,my beutiful wicked world.

buffjedi/wookisboy