PDA

View Full Version : How Much

zoar
Jun 28th, 2001, 08:38:53 PM
How much do you think PH will make for the 4th of July holiday. If it is going to pull in any money I think that would be its last chance to do so. I mean July 4th, Independence Day sort of goes together with a an epic film about an important event in U.S. history. Do you think there is a chance for it to break 200 million?

Jedieb
Jun 28th, 2001, 09:14:37 PM
I don't have any idea how much PH needs to get there. I don't expect it to get much of a boost from the 4th of July. It's declines may slow a bit, but I would attribute that more to the holiday and more people attending movies in general. All the films out should benefit from that.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 28th, 2001, 10:21:18 PM
I think it needs 25 million to make it and I think it will fall about 10-15 million short.

Darth23
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:51:03 AM
I was thinking it wasn't going to make it to 200, but in the last few weeks the hemmoraging has slowed, so I think it WILL limp over the line. I actually saw a PH commercial today, but I don't think there will be too many people who want to see it just because it's the 4th of July. Most of the people who want to see it have seen it already, except for the discount theater crowd. With 4 more moves opening I think PH will be up for losing more screens this weekend.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 29th, 2001, 09:09:38 AM
I don't think PH has much chance, nor does anyone for that matter when AI opens, hopefully that's today or I risk looking like an @ss