PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe they waste film on...

buff jedi 2
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:42:40 PM
Charlie's angels !!!!!!I just watch it last night (not by choice)

and you know I couldnt make a film if my life depended on it,BUT that movie SUCKED!!!!!! I sware I dont think I have ever seen a worse movie (I promise) its was just so un realliztic (the fight scenes and such) If it were a movie like blade,or the Matrix thats already out there,I could understand but DAM^. And couldnt they find attractive girls to play the angels????????

BUT on the + side I watched Remember the Titans and I dont think I have seen a film as good as that since Titanic or Gladiator (seriously) any movie that gets me misty eyed cant be to bad.

I know im behind on these movies but I always wait for them to come to satilitte before I watch them (wish Id seen titans at the theater though)It was awesome!!

buffjedi/wookieboy

ReaperFett
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:48:58 PM
there arent enough women who can look right in an action film, thats the problem for me. The only person who isnt from Asian cinema(where a saviour can always be found) who has the look is Angelina Jolie

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 16th, 2001, 02:28:21 PM
How could you not love the Cameron Diaz spider man undies butt dance??????? Buff that hurts me!

buff jedi 2
Jul 16th, 2001, 03:17:29 PM
yeah ,I guess thats true reaper (i dont mean that as a diss to women) because women RULE! but when it comes to action It just doesnt work for me .

Ooppss sorry about that Kyle :( she looked great in them ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

JonathanLB
Jul 16th, 2001, 03:58:09 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Charlie's Angels was easily one of the best action films of last year. It was EXCELLENT! I love that movie.

I gave it 3.5 stars.

You are right about Remember the Titans, though, it is very good. My second favorite movie of last year behind Gladiator. It's the best sports movie ever I think.

DaBoSsNaStY
Jul 16th, 2001, 04:28:55 PM
oh CA was a fun movie, not all movies are to be taken seriously, it was meant for people to laugh at and enjoyed. Now the ladies from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Rocked, the did some wonderful actions seans, also Sigourney Weaver in the Alines movie she did a great job as a action person. I guess I don't care who is doing the action or even if its believable, or not! As long it is good action.:)

Jedieb
Jul 16th, 2001, 05:27:17 PM
I haven't seen CA but I don't have high hopes for it. I just expect it to be another mindless action flick with plenty of explosions but not much more to offer. But damn buff, how can you diss Cameron Diaz! The butt dance is reason alone to watch the movie!

foxdvd
Jul 16th, 2001, 08:00:09 PM
well most of the action in CA was more funny then good, but the movie was fun...and that CD butt dance is so good, it could turn a lady into a lesbian!!!

buff jedi 2
Jul 16th, 2001, 10:17:04 PM
YUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont tell Master kyle this(he may just beat my ars)this BUT C D is so nappy looking :( I guess you could call Angels a fun movie , BUT when it is supposed to be realistic KEEP the action realistic.And If you say your going to moonwalk out a door MOONWALK out a door.BUT of course its just my little ole opinion and it did make more money than ill ever see BUT IT STILL SUCKED ;)

sorry foxdvd I figured it out :)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:08:58 AM
BUFF???? HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?! Cameron looking nappy?????? I'm sorry, she's nappy in Being John Malkovich, but she's the Cameron we all know and love in Angels! :)

ReaperFett
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:47:29 AM
her mouth looks too big for her face

xwing15
Jul 21st, 2001, 09:15:12 AM
WHAT!!!!!!! Dissing Cameron Diaz. That's my future wife you're talking about there. :mad:

Hmm, I think I have just taken my first steps into the world of celebrity stalking...

JonathanLB
Jul 21st, 2001, 05:30:12 PM
No, her mouth is not big at all. That's stupid. You must be talking about Julia Roberts, whose mouth looks like a giant fish or something. Disgusting.

Cameron Diaz is very hot. Odds are nobody here would be lucky enough to get a girl even close to that hot, so don't diss her. ;)

ReaperFett
Jul 21st, 2001, 05:37:18 PM
you know the SImpsons where the family gos for re-Neducation, and they are forced to smile? Diaz looks like she was on that for months:)

JonathanLB
Jul 21st, 2001, 06:04:42 PM
Ummm...no.

CMJ
Jul 22nd, 2001, 01:20:00 AM
Guys are never gonna agree 100% of the time on whether a girl is attractive or not...I figured that out A LONG time ago. :) Peace my brothers.....

buff jedi 2
Jul 22nd, 2001, 11:42:08 AM
Cmj is right we will never agree .people always have diffrent opinoins (some are just better than other's ;) ) And Reaper is right her MOUTH (cd) is like wayyyyyy to big like she had been smiling for ned flanders.

Now on Johnathan's (the odds of anyone here getting a girl like her ) (or something like that ) I know id NEVER get a girl like CD never in a million years ,and you know why ???? 2 reasons . Reason 1. Im not famous reason 2 I would never lower my standards that low.But of course thats my opinion .

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:55:11 PM
Buff....stop it now. Please. You're hurting me. Alot.
Thank you. :)