10+10+10+1

Ugh, it looks like crap no matter how you write it. :p

ReaperFett
Jul 24th, 2001, 08:23:53 AM
happy birthday Grandpa Simpson!

Oops, I mean Jedieb! I do!:)

CMJ
Jul 24th, 2001, 08:35:12 AM
Happy Birthday Jedieb. It's a pleasure to have a more seasoned voice with all of us "youngin's" running around. :)

Jedieb
Jul 24th, 2001, 08:45:29 AM
With more than three decades of life experience to back me I offer you JEDIEB'S PEARLS OF WISDOM!! These insightful tidbits can guide you through life and answer those nagging questions that leave even Oprah stumped.

1) No matter how cool you think you are, when you jump in your seat, point at the movie screen, and shout out "Look, there are the ET's!" during the Senate scene you reveal just how big a geek you are to everyone in the theater.

2) Tramps will lead you to a painful encounter with a Q-Tip. I'm talking about a "Seeing Oprah or Rosie O'Donnel Naked" kind of pain. Real pain, not the kind women blab on about during childbirth.

3) Films by Stephen King will inevitably dissapoint you.

4) Films starring Whoopie Goldberg will drive you mad.

5) Listen to Yoda. He and Grover are the wisest beings in the universe. I'm totally serious!

6) Yelling at your girlfriend on the phone because she's late for a banquet you're suppose to go to and then laying down for a nap is a BAD IDEA. Especially if she finds you asleep and half dressed when she comes over. Actually, it's pretty funny. Especially if you have someone take a picture of you being a wiseass and joking about it at the banquet later on. You then frame the picture and remind her years later that you can act like an ass at any moment.

7)
For the Light Siders
If you're going to daydream in class then daydream about being a Jedi and whupin' some Imperial butt. If you're gonna goof off then make it count damn it!
For the Dark Siders
If you're going to daydream in class then daydream about stomping Ewoks with your AT-ST. If you're gonna goof off then make it count damn it!

8 ) Floss.

9) If you're REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, hammered and hitting on a girl and one of your buddies tries to stop you LET HIM!!!!! Odds are he's sober and can see you're hitting on a skank that not even BUFF would hook up with.

10) When your girlfriend or wife is mad at you and says; "Do you know why I'm mad at you?" you must do the following:
SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS AND SAY NOTHING!!!!!!
If you remember ANYTHING from JEDIEB'S PEARLS OF WISDOM you MUST remember this one. It will save you Death Stars worth of grief.

THE BONUS JEDIEB PEARL OF WISDOM
Remember all those times you were in school listening to your teacher prattle on and on about something useless in Calculus or European History? Remember how they'd tell you it was important and that you'd use the information one day? THEY WERE LYING! We teachers do that, we get off on it. HA HA!

Editor's Note
*** I've had to edit this over and over because everytime I read it I find ANOTHER DAMN MISTAKE!!! Ah senility, my new friend.......*****

CMJ
Jul 24th, 2001, 08:49:24 AM
LMAO!

buff jedi 2
Jul 24th, 2001, 09:10:04 AM
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EB(s) There's no girl to skanky for me ;) .

HAPPY Birthday EB(S) although those many (MANY) years has brought you true wisedom. And I truly hope you have many more (but than you'll be as OLD as YODA)

I hope you have a great and wounderful day :)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 24th, 2001, 09:37:45 AM
Happy Birthday! Do you consider yourself over the hill? ;)
Thanks for the pearls of wisdom. Already familiar with a couple of them, thanks for letting me know that I'm not the sole sufferer of them! Have a great day!

Doc Milo
Jul 24th, 2001, 01:47:19 PM
Happy birthday Jedieb! Nice to know someone here is almost as old as I am! (We old fogies have to stick together you know...)

Jedieb
Jul 24th, 2001, 02:49:04 PM
Hang with an old fart like you Doc? I'm old but I'm not THAT OLD!

Thanks for all the good wishes guys. I have to go take a nap now. Rest now, earned it I have....

foxdvd
Jul 24th, 2001, 03:36:12 PM
happy birthday dude!

Doc Milo
Jul 24th, 2001, 03:36:55 PM
Ain't it funny the difference a year makes.... :)

Jedieb
Jul 24th, 2001, 03:53:13 PM
I have to keep joking. Whenever I stop I just think about what 31 feels like and I start crying'! :(

RHJediKnight
Jul 24th, 2001, 05:43:23 PM
Aw c'mon, 31 ain't so bad. I mean sure, it's not 17 but then again what is? :D

Happy birthday, man.

Jedieb
Jul 24th, 2001, 06:09:25 PM
Jedieb Pearl Of Wisdom #6 is my crowning acheivement. If for no other reason that I have photographic evidence of its existence. Not only did I frame this picture, but it also appeared in a local newspaper. So my attitude was on display for all of Sarasota, Florida to see. Ah, I had so much fun in 91...
http://ourworld.cs.com/_ht_a/Eltmore/15e13830.jpg
And yes, those legs go all the way to the top. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 25th, 2001, 01:12:24 AM
Happy belated birthday Jedieb and I am not that far behind you, I have only got five more years before I reach that milestone, oh well 31 is not that bad it is 41 you need to be scared of ;) By the way is that you wife then all I have to say is wow, we all should be so lucky :)

Jedieb
Jul 25th, 2001, 08:20:43 AM
Yes, that's my wife. I wish everyone the same luck I've had. Thanks again for all of your birthday greetings. Jon, your absence has been noted and you'll suffer greatly for it one day, greatly....

buff jedi 2
Jul 25th, 2001, 10:00:29 AM
HUBBA HUBBA :) Now thats a fine looking lady there . You did pretty well for yourself there big guy .Does she have a sister ;)

btw: the guy beside her ok (for an old man :) )

buffjedi/wookieboy

JonathanLB
Jul 27th, 2001, 03:40:46 PM
haha, sorry Jedieb. I read the thread, then I was going to respond, but this thing was screwing up on me. I went camping Wednesday night (left early Wed. morning) and returned yesterday.

Happy birthday, Jedieb :) Sucks you're so old, though. Haha, just kidding!

Jedieb
Jul 27th, 2001, 06:03:27 PM
Thanks whipper snapper, but c'mon, camping? No one here believes you go out in the woods unless the trip involves a ski lodge and hot cocoa. Think up a better excuse next time. Something like; "I've been working at a local daycare teaching 2 and 3 year olds the importance of watching SW films instead of Barney!" That's much more believable than camping! ;)

JonathanLB
Jul 27th, 2001, 06:35:46 PM
Haha, even my own parents didn't really believe I was going to go camping! My mom is like, "Tell me to sit down before you tell me these things!"

Actually, I used to camp every year for a week or so with my dad when I was younger, but that was when I was 7 to maybe 11 or something.

I'm not a big fan of camping. As my mom says, camping is any cheap hotel, like Motel 6 or whatever. Usually, we stay in The Four Seasons, or anything really nice (like the Bellagio in Las Vegas, but next time we go to Vegas, in August, it's the Vennetian).

Maybe that will be my contribution to the world and to Star Wars fandom: day care centers all over the US where the Star Wars movies are on a constant loop and the only toys available are SW action figures. :)