PDA

View Full Version : Goonies 2 :)

ReaperFett
Jul 25th, 2001, 09:02:17 PM
Richard DOnner confirmed, the scripts ready :)

And the original cast is back! Yay! (as in the Goonies)

And heres a pic of them all!

http://homepage.mac.com/headgeek5/.Pictures/THEGOONIES.jpg

One question. WHICH ONES CHUNK???

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 25th, 2001, 10:52:56 PM
Sweet pic! I guess Chunk is the one on the far right with the huge grin! And damn is Kerri Green hot now!!!!

General Ceel
Jul 26th, 2001, 09:51:21 PM
damn i loved that movie when i was little. Although the Goonies 2 will probably suck i'll still pay to see it. Or maybe it will suprise me and actually good. You never can tell with this rash of sequels these days

Hey did you guys hear that Rambo IV might be on the way?

IndianaJones
Jul 27th, 2001, 08:11:34 PM
I read the first 11 pages of the script, and so far I'm pleased with it. I'm glad that they finally went public instead of leaving everything to rumors.

This was a film I grew up with, and have always loved. I've even seen the legendary UNcut version, which was great and will be on the DVD coming out this coming month.

Darth Horus
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:50:03 PM

IndianaJones
Jul 28th, 2001, 01:02:54 PM
Chunk is the one with the big grin and the blue shirt. He lost a lot of the weight and is some software guy now. He was President of UC Berkely at one point. INteresting, huh?

jjwr
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:34:17 AM
Makes ya wonder how many of these guys were actaully working regularly...I don't recall seeing much of any of them outside of Sean Austin.

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:50:33 AM
dont know about them, but the Mother of the crooks and Sloth passed away in the late 80s, one brother as in Die Hard, and the other was In Matrix and Sopranos

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:12:28 PM
Josh Brolin is the one I've seen the most out of all of them. He's in alot of movies these days (compared to the others). Martha Plimpton and Corey Feldman do alot of B-movies and indie flics I think.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:39:21 PM
The two fratelli brothers were played by Robert Davi and Joe Pantalio(sp) Davi is famous for playing villains, he played one in one of the Bond movies, Pantalio has been in so many movies it would take me a month to list them all. Hopefully, if they make the movie they bring them both back, they were hilarious in the first movie. They would need somebody else to guide them though neither character has any brains. Maybe they should add an uncle maybe the mothers brother played by some big actor (Robert Duval, or Jon Voigt could both do it). Anybody know if the fratellis are in the script.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:57:08 PM
The rumor is that they are involved. I hope they are.

Jedieb
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:13:33 PM
I haven't see Goonies since I was a kid. I remember enjoying it back in the day. Hopefully it'll show up on TV or cable once the sequel is in the news more. I wonder what they could possibly do with a sequel?