PDA

View Full Version : An adventure 5 years in the making.....

CMJ
Aug 12th, 2001, 09:51:08 AM
Courtland Milan Jindra(me)....college graduate. I walked yesterday, more later. I'll do storytime. :)

buff jedi 2
Aug 12th, 2001, 01:31:55 PM
Congrad's !!!!!!

5 years ??? its about time ;) j/k

buffjedi/wookieboy

Darth23
Aug 12th, 2001, 01:49:16 PM
Congratulations?

What's your degree in?

U got a job yet?

How much in [DEBT :p ] are you?

:p

CMJ
Aug 12th, 2001, 03:18:43 PM
My degree is in Radio/TV/Film. I have no debt and no immediate plans. I'll get back with you soon enough. My folks are in town so I'm not gonna be around much for a few days. Gotta spend time with the fam.

Dutchy
Aug 12th, 2001, 03:55:56 PM
Courtland Milan Jindra

CMJ, you seriously have one of the coolest names I've seen.

And, congrats! By the way. :)

Jedieb
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:28:23 PM
Courtland Milan Jindra

I could have worked along side a thousand monkeys typing at a thousand typewriters for a thousand years and I don't think they or I could have figured out that's what CMJ stood for. Seriously, COURTLAND? With a name like that I'm surprised the Dutch government hasn't drafted you into it's government intelligence agency.
"The Russians may have established a new military base on the polar ice cap!"
"There's only one Dutchman that can handle the job..... COURTLAND!"

That name has got to make you a Dutchchick magnet! Congrats on your graduation. Now go out and make a ton of films and remember to cast us all as extras when you hit it big.

CMJ
Aug 13th, 2001, 08:35:11 AM
Well the name's not Dutch...though it does have that sorta feel. Courtland is like a really old English name(like the 14th century type old). Jindra is Czech descent...not Dutch. Thanks for the compliment abiut the name though....I've always thought it set me apart from mere mortals. :)

Darth23
Aug 13th, 2001, 09:34:58 AM
Wow - I thought Jindra sounded (East) Indian. :p

CMJ
Aug 15th, 2001, 01:02:31 PM
Indian?? You gotta be kidding me. :) Seriously I don't think it sounds very Indian. Of course I'm not sure how Czech it really sounds either.

Mu Satach 2
Aug 15th, 2001, 08:05:18 PM
Congrats on the degree. :)