PDA

View Full Version : movies that are good you may not have seen

buff jedi 2
Aug 19th, 2001, 01:41:47 AM
howdy ya'll

well for about 2 weeks now,I have been doing nothing but playing golfand watching movies.I came across a couple I havnt watched in awhile and or have never watched.I thought Id share because they are truly great given a chance(Hey IM BORED!!!!)

COAL MINORS DAUGHTER :what can I say IF you have never seen this movie ITS A MUST . Truely one of the funniest movies (not supposed to be) I have ever seen.And I know people who still to this day are that backwards.funniest line (the more I laughed the hornyer blue got )

SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT: Plain out classic from start to finish.jackie gleason IN his finest performance. best line: remind me to slap your momma when we get home.

Emporor's new groove : one of the best animated I have ever seen (I usually hate anything by Diseny) but this rocked!
best line : there is none its all good.

URBAN COWBOY: really dislike ole johnny boy BUT ... this movie is just GREAT (you can tell I'd never make it as a critic) the boy gets girl boy falls in love with bull,looses girl,gets girl back. best line : as wess lets sissy around by the back of her neck Pick'em up.

Gladiator : there are NO words to express how GREAT this movie is.
best line : are you not Enertained ???

Titanic : same as Gladiator ,JUST GREAT!

best line: I'd rather be his whore ,than your wife.

Rocky IV : When rocky is training,drego is training I sware I get goose pumps. Best line : I must break you (i told that to a girl once)YES I got slapped ,But I did :)

Dirty dancing: just a fun movie to watch
best line:Looks like I picked the wrong sister,dont worry baby I went sluming too

Salems lot: classic Vampire ,used to scare the CRAP out of me when I was younger.

BEST for last

Episode I : hadnt watched it for awhile (Im ever so close to 600 ) what can you say THE GREATEST movie EVER made.

Best line:ALL

Ok im sure it was hard reading my list BUT, If you have never watched any of these movie DO SO and some with an open mind ,They will grow on you.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Hart Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 11:19:35 PM
I agree whole-heartedly with Gladiator and Rocky IV