PDA

View Full Version : HHAHAHAHAHAH

foxdvd
Aug 25th, 2001, 01:56:27 PM
The person I am laughing at knows why I am laughing..OMG! LOL...ROTFLMAO.... :) HA HA!

foxdvd
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:06:06 PM
everyone thinks I am laughing at them.

ReaperFett
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:07:08 PM
I dont

foxdvd
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:09:13 PM
That is because you rule ReaperFett :)

foxdvd
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:12:15 PM
As much as I am sure you guys think this is a joke thread, I really do have a reason to laugh at something someone did who goes to this board...they could have done it here, or another board...and they know what I am talking about, but I can not bring it up.

Jedieb
Aug 26th, 2001, 10:56:27 PM
Please stop picking on Jon, he's not here to defend himself. ;)

foxdvd
Aug 26th, 2001, 11:16:54 PM
Please stop picking on Jon, he's not here to defend himself.

LOL...he owes me :)

buff jedi 2
Aug 26th, 2001, 11:18:56 PM
Is it me ??? just curious (I do alot of stup stuff)

buffjedi/wookieboy

JonathanLB
Aug 27th, 2001, 04:28:08 AM
It couldn't be me, could it?

Give me a break here, it's tough down at college and I've not even started yet. This is the worst time of my life without a doubt. It sucks.

Maybe sophomore year was worse because it lasted so long, actually, so that was probably the worst, but this has been pretty lousy the last few weeks.

Dutchy
Aug 27th, 2001, 10:36:29 AM
I can not bring it up.

So, you're laughing at your wife? ;)

foxdvd
Aug 27th, 2001, 11:02:47 AM
no Jon I am not laughing at you dude..

Jedieb
Aug 27th, 2001, 01:54:32 PM
How could this possibly be the worst time of your life Jon? Did you have to get a job to pay for classes? It doesn't get any better than your first weekend away at college!

foxdvd
Aug 27th, 2001, 03:00:56 PM
How could this possibly be the worst time of your life Jon? Did you have to get a job to pay for classes? It doesn't get any better than your first weekend away at college!

well if you are close to your friends and stuff, then up and leave it can be hard at first. I have a feeling though Jon will be into it in no time. He thinks he is going to have all this free time to work on his books, but I think it will not be long before he is playing pool with new friends.

JonathanLB
Aug 27th, 2001, 04:39:03 PM
haha, I will still need to find the time to do my writing. Three books per year. That means one in the summer, one during x-mas break and the time around there, and then another during the school year. I could write ten books per year if I did it all of the time, but three is reasonable for now.

I definitely want to play pool down here but their pool hall is apparently not open right now. I'm going to ask about that because that's the only way I see myself making any new friends, haha.

I think college sucks at first for sure. I imagine it sucking pretty hard for a few months. I really like my friends back home and I started making a bunch more last year, even during the summer, and now I had to leave for this damn place.

The only thing I'm really excited about is the film program, which is awesome.

Darth23
Aug 27th, 2001, 05:02:33 PM
Seen any celebrities yet?

buff jedi 2
Aug 28th, 2001, 12:04:48 AM
Whewwwww :)

buffjedi/wookieboy

JonathanLB
Aug 28th, 2001, 03:02:55 AM
No, no celebs yet.

I went to Trader Vic's, which is a popular hang out for celebrities and post-premiere parties, but I don't think anyone was there really. I love that place. We used to have one in Portland, but now there's only one in Atlanta, one in Los Angeles, and one in Chicago, besides the ones in other countries, several in Japan, one in Canada, one in Taiwan, and many other places.

They're expensive, but it's worth it. I think it was $220 for me, my mom, and my dad, haha.