PDA

View Full Version : Who would you llike to meet?

buff jedi 2
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:56:31 PM
top 5 people , you would like to meet(they could have died a hundred years ago)this may have been done before(sorry)

mine

1.Jesus

2.Samson

3.George lucas

4.Magnas ver magnason

5.Alonzo mourning or carl lewis

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:38:48 PM
1. Lucas
2. Wayne Gretzky
3. Pierre Elliot Trudeau
4. Galileo
5. Shakespeare - maybe?

Jedieb
Jun 20th, 2001, 09:09:22 PM
In no particular order:

Jose Marti
Einstein
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington
Humphrey Bogart

Hart3584
Jun 20th, 2001, 11:18:45 PM
1. FDR
2. Hitler
3. Charlemagne
4. Kublai Khan
5. Albert Einstein

Doc Milo
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:02:58 AM
1. Christ
2. Winston Churchill
3. Teddy Roosevelt
4. Abe Lincoln
5. Patrick Henry

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:21:05 AM
In no particular order
Abraham Lincoln
George Lucas
Christ
Cardinal Richelieu (he was my topic of my thesis and I found him interesting so I would like to meet him)
Joan of Arc

foxdvd
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:28:31 AM
1:Britney Spears...alone...on a friday night...

2: Jesus

3: Some guy in a store when I was 9 that hit (real hard) me when I knocked his daughter down by accident..oh how I would love to see him again

4:Britney Spears (oh how I hate her music..I would love to punish her for that music...tie her up and punish her for that music! Take out my....uh..(edit)

5:Peter the Great....what a cool guy.

CMJ
Jun 21st, 2001, 09:09:03 AM
I came up with 10 without even trying...but here would be my top 5 probably....

Abraham Lincoln
Winston Churchill
Socrates(or Plato, were they really the same person...the debate continues)
Steven Spielberg
Ludwig Van Bethoven

ReaperFett
Jun 21st, 2001, 09:31:10 AM
Steve Buscemi
Bruce Campbell
Jessica Alba
George Lucas
Quentin Tarantino
Robert Rodriguez

YadsLH 2
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:25:48 PM
Off the top of my head:

Bill Hicks
George Lucas
John Lennon
Orson Welles
Martin Luthor King

buff jedi 2
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:27:11 PM
WOW , lots of different types of people you guy's would like to meet .After this Topic has ran for a few day's im going to ask WHY, you would want to meet them (Its a school study).My PROfes. said you should be able to tell what type of person one is by this.(I dunno ?????) I think I aready figure out FoxDVD ;)

Buffjedi/wookieboy

ReaperFett
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:52:08 PM
Steve Buscemi- Because hes great:)
Bruce Campbell- See above. Both inspirational figures
Jessica Alba- Hmmm, lets see......:)
George Lucas- Because he started it all
Quentin Tarantino- Because of how he is. Hes a fan of films, making films
Robert Rodriguez- See above

foxdvd
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:12:00 PM
I think I aready figure out FoxDVD

I am just a guy who wants to make sure bad music never hits the radio again! :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:18:05 PM
1. Lucas - In my mind, he's the most creative person around, not for the story, but for the way in which he's presenting them. His vision is amazing.

2. Wayne Gretzky - An average guy who was neither fast, strong or big, but owns virtually every offensive NHL record; 61 to be exact. And an incredible speaker. Makes an incredible diplomat/ambassador.

3. Pierre Elliot Trudeau - Canada's greatest Prime Minister. This man had guts and was not afraid to speak his mind in a frank and blunt manner. Plus he was a wicked dresser. :)

4. Galileo - Had to have a brilliant mind to discover what he did. It must have been amazing to be one of the first to understand how the universe works.

5. Shakespeare - maybe? uh to find out if he really was a druggie. :)

Doc Milo
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:50:19 PM
1. Christ -- Because He died to save me (us) and I'd like to thank him personally; I'd also like to hear Him preach The Word, from The Word.

2. Winston Churchill -- I think he is one of the greatest leaders in history, plain and simple. Direct. Strong. Decisive. I give him more credit for the Allied victory over Germany in WWII than any of the other Allied leaders, including our own esteemed President.

3. Teddy Roosevelt -- "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Leaders like Teddy don't come around often -- I doubt, in our present state of being, if we'll ever see one like him again.

4. Abe Lincoln -- The man saved the Republic. Need I a further reason?

5. Patrick Henry -- "Give me liberty or give me death." Sums up how I feel nicely. I'd love to meet more of the revolutionaries as well, but only one can make my list, and I chose him (over Thomas Jefferson!) for that one line.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 21st, 2001, 11:36:31 PM
Abraham Lincoln because like Doc said he saved the US

George Lucas because he creted the greatest movie phenomenon of all time

Christ there are a lot of questions I would like to ask him, especially the biggie why are we here

Cardinal Richelieu Like I said he was my topic of my thesis and I found him interesting I also want to know what kind of man he really was comparred to what I know about him

Joan of Arc I just find her to be such an inspirational person, if she hadn't sacrificied her self France would have been controlled by England (okay I can hear the jokes coming now but France was a powerful nation until the mid 20th century.)

Hart3584
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:02:29 AM
FDR: Because of his intellect, charisma, and values.
Hitler: Interesting character. I want to know what he was like, if she was visibly insane or actually the charismatic guy that he is described as. Naturally, he's synonymous with evil now, but he's got to be the most intriguing person in the last century.
Charlemagne: For someone who actually did conquer all of Europe. I want to see men of power and rank.
Kublai Khan: Same with Charlemagne, only with Asia instead.
Albert Einstein: It would be fascinating.

buff jedi 2
Sep 3rd, 2001, 11:42:55 PM
Hey, hate to bring this thread back up ,BUT i'm going through a list of things I promised to do (yeah I'm not all here) and I promised to give a list of what, who you want to meet is supposed to say about you from one of my teacher's.well I got them back like MONTH's ago and forgot about it and had lost them . Not that anyone remember's or cares, just thought i'd share.

ALSO (yes there is more) figured I wouldnt pull up the other threads so i'll do them on this one.

No release date YET on my first speaking part(principal) in a movie (production problems)or so I have heard.I guess that happens with crappy movies :(

also MAster Kyle : he admitted like A month ago he was just LYING(not master Kyle) about the obiwan thing.(or have I already told you this ??)

anyway guy's sorry to drag this thread up BUT had to do what I said I would do.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:01:00 AM
You mean that SOB claiming to mind trick the cops? I knew it!

ReaperFett
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:11:04 AM
quick update: I havent many any of them yet :)

General Ceel
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:06:45 PM
1. Countess Bathory
2. Vlad Tepes (Dracula
3.Dani Davy "Filth" (Cradle of Filth vocals)
4.Pilot (The guy who sentenced Jesus to death)
5.Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf (he just died)

Hart Kenobi
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:51:46 PM
I never should have shown you a pick of Alba, Fett :)