PDA

View Full Version : Green/Blue ITS DRIVIG ME CRAZY!!

Aprentize
Jun 4th, 2000, 02:05:44 PM
When OB1 gives luke anakins lightsabre, and luke turns it on, it has a green, almost turkos (spell?), color. Then in the falcon it is almost white, but then in the cave on hoth, its blue!! How come? The falcon thing might just be a training sabre, although i wonder where the hell they got that from. Its not like if han would have some jedi training things in the falcon.
But the other thing i cant explain. I dont think luke made any changes to it between the movies, cuz he werent really so skilled. So if anybody could explain it, DO SO!

Brad Kan Obi So Cool
Jun 4th, 2000, 02:13:01 PM
Notice that ANH has many choppy saber scenes when Luke ignites. The major reason probably has to do with the fact that the animatics were not that great back then, so they could only do so much.

Bromine
Jun 4th, 2000, 02:23:07 PM
I agreee; just blame it on special effects. Evn Vader's sabre looks amost white at times in ANH.

mez7
Jun 4th, 2000, 03:03:01 PM
and theres the once scene where vaders walking towards the falcon which you can see the rod from his sabre,
its not coloured at all.

lucas has said that he has something special instore for the DVD and thats why it wont be out for a while,
so maybe htis "something special" will to be fixing the rest of the stuff they didnt have time to do for the SE's

Brad Kan Obi So Cool
Jun 4th, 2000, 03:51:41 PM
yeah, I remember those scenes too. In ANH, I read that they did the saber effects frame by frame, so you can imagine that things got crazy!

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 4th, 2000, 04:50:10 PM
i can't wait to see that fixed. it drives me nuts!

Brad Kan Obi So Cool
Jun 4th, 2000, 06:41:46 PM
//DVD