PDA

View Full Version : Another possible spoiler for your reading pleasure

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 13th, 2000, 03:03:28 PM
the subject says it all folks!

<font color="yellow">
Neeson, who was awarded an OBE this year, recently finished filming episode two of the Star Wars trilogy, but was keeping quiet about future projects.

Neeson flew out for New York on Thursday night.

Finished filming? Is this a miss-print or was footage actually shot? Tai-Zec comments:

Now, if this really IS true (an not just some stupid joke or misunderstanding by the Author ;-), then it would lend further evidence that filming has actually already begun (the third hint after the ones about Lucas filming footage in Vancouver and South America)
</font>

another completely ficticious lie? or a nugget of truth there? some loser riding the wave of recent rumors stating that star wars has begun filming elsewhere?
it came from www.sevaan.com/starwars
if you wanna read the rest.

87FOXGT
Jun 13th, 2000, 04:23:48 PM
i think it could be true. i hope it is heh. kinda makes sense cause you know qui gon will only have a small role in ep 2 since he will re appear as a ghost its not like hes gonna be chasing the clones around the whole movie as a ghost like its a scooby doo cartoon or somethin lol. if the source is credible then i beleive it but with all the crap thats slinging on the net who knows

Bromine
Jun 13th, 2000, 05:43:56 PM
What's this about filming in Vancouver?

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 13th, 2000, 11:34:58 PM
apparently they've gone and shot some stuff in vancouver. if i recall correctly, it was for background purposes. maybe as examples of what he'd want new worlds to look like?

Bromine
Jun 14th, 2000, 12:09:21 AM
Darnit, why wasn't I informed? I'm only LIVING there!:)

I've got a potential source inside the studio lots here, so if they do end up filming around here, I might be able to find some stuff out...hehehe, there goes my summer.:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 14th, 2000, 12:15:08 AM
yeah i can relate, i've made it my goal this summer to meet ed norton, robert deniro and frank oz here in Montreal. they're here filming "the score" Oz directs. i'd love to meet him cuz i'd try to get him to sign my star wars trivial pursuit game board that bears all the signatures of star wars actor/actresses.