PDA

View Full Version : Skeleton Troopers in Episode 2 (My Dream I Had)

SebulbaStar
May 26th, 2000, 03:03:41 PM
Last night I had a dream that was set in Episode 2, and it was like five minutes long, what I remember was Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala, and Anakin were being caged-up on a cliff in the Tatooine mountains by several of these grosteque Skeleton Troopers, which had the body of a Stormtrooper, but the face of a Skeleton, and around their heads were these round-shaped helmets, with metal holding it up, it was white-framed, and you could see-through it. I created a picture (NOT THE BEST), I'm sure Roderick Vonhogen could do better..anyways, here's the pic...

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/sebulba8/images2/stormhelmet.jpg

Is this what the stormtroopers look like under all that armor, but then again, this can't be true, since in EPisode IV, Han Solo, and Luke removed the armor from two troopers, and I heard no scream, like if they were scared, but who knows, maybe they were keeping quiet, so other troopers could'nt hear them...but this dream had several of these Skeleton Troopers forcing Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala and Anakin in this large cage on the edge of a cliff, with a small slope to stand on..Were they captured for Palpatine, who knows..but this makes a great story...

If you'd like to use the Skelton Troopers in a story, contact me before you do so..since it's my creation, and I had the dream..

Speculate please on this.I'd like to hear what you all have to say.later
-Tim

mez7
May 26th, 2000, 03:12:58 PM
*cartman voice* dude thats totally f-ucked up

Jedi Master Kyle
May 26th, 2000, 09:27:37 PM
in Kenny's muffled voice: "mmmph mmn urhh fknwrd!"

Jedi Knight Mako
Jun 18th, 2000, 06:02:03 PM
That Skeleton trooper looks creepy, SebulbaStar. :eek: You did a good job on the pic.