PDA

View Full Version : by far the most interesting spoiler yet!

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2000, 12:06:22 PM
you've been warned!

this is really thought provoking

bound to create speculation

but should still be treated as rumor :)

<font color="yellow">
Because if the intel we've heard is correct, it's going to paint a wholly new picture of an established classic SW character - as well as tip the hat of who Morrison might be playing in the film.
are you ready for this?</yellow>

"Boba Fett has a son."

Aprentize
Jun 18th, 2000, 01:38:32 PM
Hey, you are giving me the creeps here. I really hope you arent talking about..... H.....a.....n.... here, are you?
Cuz the Han Solo trilogy is my favorite among the EU, and that sure would ruin stuff to me.

You gotta give some more info here, cuz im dying......f

mez7
Jun 18th, 2000, 03:33:16 PM
they better not be making han fetts son,

that would be soo cheesey IMHO

Brad Kan Obi So Cool
Jun 18th, 2000, 04:30:09 PM

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2000, 07:24:20 PM
i have no idea who boba's son is, i just copied and pasted from the site. but if han were his son, it would be really stupid. what if he were lando's old man? still dumb, but not as much as han.

mez7
Jun 18th, 2000, 09:03:58 PM
i think if any of the characters weve already seen are boba's son it would be cheasey,
i think that if they did it so that sidious kidnaps his son in order to have him hunt the jedi it could come off as O.K.

but i think that if they tell too much about boba it will destroy some of the mystique around him, and i believe lessen his fan base

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2000, 09:43:33 PM
that it's a rumor, and a false one at that! but maybe it could turn out to be cool, you never know with george...

Bromine
Jun 18th, 2000, 11:40:17 PM
Why does EVERYONE have to be related to each other? Ever since speculation started about TPM, most rumours revolved around connections between characters we already know.

If Han is Boba's son, I WILL walk out of the theatre, unless it's executed with in such a superb way that it somehow doesn't seem cheesy.

It could be someone else though, but what other major character would be? My thinking is it must be Anakin, if anyone. That's the only logical choice, IMO. We don't know who his father is and that's one of the mysteries that has to be revealed.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2000, 10:58:00 AM
let's make a list of any classic characters that it *could* be, then see if we can come up with any logical explanations of why or how.

so boba's son could be:
anakin
han
lando

any others?

but let's still remember that this could be false.

you're right bromine, i will be very upset if this is true in any way, there's no reason why everyone has to be related to one another.

but if i remember correctly, isn't this morrison guy also being casted with a younger actor, and that was the source of speculation of possible flashbacks? i wonder what these guys look like, it may give us a better idea of who he may play...if i'm right, and he is casted with a kid, then anakin would be out.

RHJediKnight
Jun 19th, 2000, 01:16:03 PM
His son is Luke!

What? Amidala coulda had a little somethin' on the side, ya know, she musta gotten awfully lonely with Anakin out on those Jedi missions... :p :p :p

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2000, 01:44:03 PM
His son is Wedge :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2000, 01:53:20 PM
i've thought about that possibility as well, just what would be the point?

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2000, 01:58:22 PM
None. Absolutely none.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2000, 02:30:36 PM
ok, work with me for a minute.

let's assume that this temuera morrison guy is already cast as boba fett. and this younger Tupoutahi Winitana is not cast for flashback reasons, but as boba's kid. you see, it's easy to mix up "...will play a young boba fett..." with "...will play boba fett's young son..." in any case, here's a couple pictures of Temuera:
http://www.li.net/~kirkg/barbwire/gun.jpg
http://www.li.net/~kirkg/barbwire/axel.jpg

does this look like someone who could play Fett? I think so. Does it look like someone who could father Han Solo? Not really. Look like someone who could father Lando? more so than Han I think.

any thoughts?

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2000, 03:47:38 PM
Looks like someone who might be able to "resume" the role of Panaka...

DarthAce
Jun 21st, 2000, 04:16:53 AM
you are all wrong-boba is the father of................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................GeorgeLucas!:)
heheheheheheheee!:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 21st, 2000, 10:43:04 AM
how's about a reversal in this story....read ahead!

morrison is the father, and boba fett is the kid! weird or what?