PDA

View Full Version : More on the Christopher Lee casting in Star Wars!:

DarthAce
Jun 19th, 2000, 10:31:07 AM
Strade form AICN:
Hey folks, Harry here. Well, the traditional media is picking up the Christopher Lee casting story and doing their thing... and well... read for yourself...
Hi Harry, long time reader, first time scooper. Following your story about Christopher Lee, The MIrror, a newspaper in England, has he reported that he has signed up for 2 and possibly 3. A lucasfilm spokesman discribe his charactor as spooky. (HARRY NOTE: THIS PART IS SPECULATION) He will probably play a old Jedi Knight (obi-wan in IV).

Keep it up

Nick B. england

HORROR legend Christopher Lee has landed a role in the next Star Wars movie.

Lee, 78, best-known for his role as blood- sucking vampire Dracula, has signed up for the next space adventure after discussions with Lucasfilms executives.

Producers want to keep his role top secret. But insiders say he will play an ancient - and evil - Jedi Knight.

Last night, a Star Wars insider revealed: "It will be a real spooky role."

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2000, 11:00:54 AM
i've got a problem with anything coming from AICN these days...

RHJediKnight
Jun 19th, 2000, 12:58:49 PM
Ditto.

Atreyu
Jun 19th, 2000, 10:36:38 PM
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't Lee in the middle of doing the Lord of the Rings?

DarthAce
Jun 20th, 2000, 02:30:24 AM
So weres the problem?:)

Probe Droid
Jun 20th, 2000, 07:22:21 AM
If this is true, it would be great fun to have Lee in the film. Besides Dracula, he's been a great character actor in lots of films. Enjoyed seeing him in "Sleepy Hollow."

DarthAce
Jun 21st, 2000, 04:09:58 AM
even if he played for just a few minutes in Sleepy he was great!:)

ReaperFett
Jun 22nd, 2000, 02:08:57 AM
I like AICN

DarthAce
Jun 23rd, 2000, 07:32:27 AM
does anyone chat over the AICN?

Darth23
Jun 24th, 2000, 08:18:39 PM
I looked at the Chat once - looked kind of annoying.

When I was growing up I used to get Peret Cushing and Christopher Lee confused. :b

I'm not sure about the announcement. The official site just announced a bunch of people signed - I don't think they'd have any reason to wait before announcing other cast members.

It only took them a few days once they picked an Anakin.

DarthAce
Jun 25th, 2000, 07:56:21 AM
there just small roles dude the other BiG roles are going to get out in a few weeks man!:)