PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* involving extras

Bromine
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:26:23 AM
TheForce.net reports that they're rounding up a bunch of preschool-age extras. I'm guessing this is for a scene involving young Jedi. I've also heard rumours on TheForce.net about them hiring a bunch of extras with martial arts experience. I'm hoping all this means we're going to see a lot of scenes in the Jedi Temple with Jedi at various skill levels training. What do you think?

Oops, looks like I goofed with the title; anyone reading that will know that there are going to be extras in TPM! I SPOILED THE MOVIE!:)

DarthAce
Jun 23rd, 2000, 07:25:09 AM
...hehehehehehe...yes you did!:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 23rd, 2000, 11:43:40 AM
i was thinking they may be young clones, or just simply playing extra roles as small aliens. but at this point, anyone's guess is as good as the next....

Doc Milo
Jun 23rd, 2000, 02:25:48 PM
Maybe their being hired to play Jawas :)

Episode II: The Jawa Uprising

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 23rd, 2000, 02:29:23 PM
:lol:
that would be something!

Bromine
Jun 27th, 2000, 05:51:46 AM
Check out this article: www.starwars.com/episode-...ews3a.html (http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2000/25/news3a.html)

In part it says, ""For the adults in this film," Breden said, "we've been looking for unusual looks and shapes. However, children of the same age are generally at a similar developmental stage and have lesser variation in look." As such, Breden is seeking children of a variety of genders and races."

That indicates they won't be wearing alien costumes. I suppose it could still be clones, though.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 27th, 2000, 09:10:30 AM
that's my theory and i'm sticking to it! :)