PDA

View Full Version : interesting quotes *possible spoilers*

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 27th, 2000, 04:01:39 PM
the first came from George himself. I'm to lazy to go copy paste it, so here it is in my own words:

"...I don't know if I was filming Episode 1, the Special Edition, <font color="red">the DVD</font> or Episode 2!" I think he was referring to the hecticness of everything. But the interesting part was about the DVD. An intentional slip of the tongue by George?

the second quote was by Ben Burtt who said he was happy because he "got to put the face plate on C-3P0..." So is Goldenrod going to be complete? Who completed him, Shmi?

Bromine
Jun 27th, 2000, 10:47:18 PM
That's interesting about C-3PO. I think maybe Anakin will go back to Tattooine, get 3PO, and complete him. Just seems fitting that he's the one to do it.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 27th, 2000, 11:09:56 PM
how's this scenario; anakin goes to rescue mom, her house is reduced to rubble by someone or something, she's killed, anakin salvages 3p0 from the wreckage, and takes him away, and completes him. but during the explosion or whatever destroys shmi's home, 3p0's memory is wiped. that would mean he'll forget about tatooine, and may not see it until ANH, which explains why he didn't recognize it. I love speculating! :)