PDA

View Full Version : HMM HAVENT HEARD ANY RUMORS ABOUT.........

87FOXGT
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:08:51 PM
who will be the next sith in episode II. If there is one of course. I personally would like to see a new sith apprentice in ep 2 and maybe have anakin hack him/her down b4 he turns to the dark side. I havent heard any rumors or speculation on who the next sith apprentice will be aside from vader. Anyone hear anything about this subject? There are many rumors flying around but it seems like this is a topic that hasnt been discussed too much. and i think GL likes it that way :) I know we will have a few bad guys running around (bounty hunters and possibly a traitor on the jedi council) but like many other star wars fanatics, i want to see yet another sith in ep 2 for the jedi to duel with. Anyone have any ideas info on the next sith apprentice? (if there is going to be one b4 vader I HOPE)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:32:37 PM
apparently security at fox studios in australia is way heavier than normal, even for a star wars movie. that's fine by me, makes it harder to spoil the movie. nevertheless, some spoilers and rumors are bound to surface eventually.

Bromine
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:44:15 PM
There was a lot of discussion about this right after TPM, but I think everyone's sort of run out of ideas and there hasn't been any new information to discuss.

I think it's going to be something totally unexpected. I'm reminded of when everyone was trying to guess the new Sith for TPM, and most everyone agreed that it would be hard to top Vader. I don't think ANYONE guessed we'd see a horned man with a black and red tattooed face weilding a double lightsabre.

My best, albeit vague, guess is that it will be nonhuman and wield either two lightsabres or just one sabre in a very unique style. Probably will be someone young.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:48:11 PM
or a girl sith. that would be a departure. and a little off topic, have you guys seen the females cast thus far for episode 2? leeanna walsman, rose byrne, natalie, veronica segura. were in for a babefest here in ep 2! all the more reason to see the movie in theaters 20 times! :)

Doc Milo
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:49:14 PM
My guess is he'll be someone sneaky and shadowy and be a Sith Assassin, striking in the night like a vampire... :)

Bromine
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:55:14 PM
Weren't we discussing here a few months back about how we wanted a babefest for Episode 2?:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 3rd, 2000, 12:01:20 AM
yeah, i think i started that thread, i'm gonna look for it. but i think it had mainly to do with rumors like zeta jones, anderson etc...