PDA

View Full Version : JAR JAR IN EPISODE 2 AND 3

87FOXGT
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:33:27 PM
I was just wondering how my favorite gungan will tie into the story in the next two episodes. I keep hearing that he will "grow up" and become much wiser/less clumsier. But yet i still dont see what his role in the next 2 episodes will be. Dont get me wrong i LOVE jar jar (heh i used to hate him) but im just wondering if anyone has any theories on what part he will play in the storyline in the next episodes. Any thoughts?

Bromine
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:36:04 PM
Very good question. Just goes to show how little we really know about the story in the next two episodes. Now that Qui-Gon's dead, he can't use the life debt as an excuse to hang around. Maybe he will be an ambassador to the Naboo or something.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:41:00 PM
i think he'll have far less of a role. in my opinion, he'll probably be hanging around boss nass alot in ep 2 and 3, maybe he'll join the gang for a quick little spin around the galaxy. but bromine is right, qui gon is dead, so his main purpose of tagging along is gone.

JediWilliam
Jul 3rd, 2000, 03:53:04 PM
Maybe he and Anikin have become friends. They were hanging around alot in Palpatines quarters on Corusant.

Aprentize
Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:29:23 PM
I read somewhere (think it was theprequels.com) that anakin and jarjar did become best friends actually in ep1, and that they will be very good friends in ep2. We'll see how god a person ani is to droids, his metor, his mom, and his friends; jarjar....

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:31:55 PM
maybe he'll get irritated and smoke jar jar himself.

Doc Milo
Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:40:10 PM
I can just see it now. After Anakin turns to the dark side, he goes hunting Jar Jar down, seaching for him, in a scene eerily familiar to the one in RotJ when Luke hides from Vader. Holding his glowing lightsaber before him, he taunts the frightened Gungan:

"Jar Jar! Where are you Jar Jar. I'm hungry! I want me some Gungan stew!"

Bromine
Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:52:51 PM
Anakin finds Jar-Jar and cuts him down.
Anakin: Yippee!

grand moff sauron
Jul 3rd, 2000, 05:25:42 PM
Since jar jar is Anakin's good friend palpatine will kill him (hopefully) blame it on an annoyed and very sick of Jar Jar Obi-Wan and that will bring Anakin to the dark side.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 3rd, 2000, 05:31:37 PM
mmm...gungan gumbo!

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 4th, 2000, 12:21:58 AM
Maybe Boba Fett will disingrate him in Ep 3, just from the Line in TESB alone we know that he will do it to somebody maybe it will be Jar Jar.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 4th, 2000, 10:46:24 AM
that would actually be really funny!

Jidai Geki
Jul 5th, 2000, 02:31:40 PM
I still want to see Boba Fett waste Jar Jar. Remember that scene in The Reservoir Dogs when Mr. Yellow has the cop tied to the chair, and tortures him by cutting his ear off? I would love to see Fett do that to Binks.
"Now Jar Jar, I know that you don't know anything, and serve absolutely no purpose. And you certainly aren't a threat, because you couldn't find your way out of a closet. But I'm gonna torture you anyway, because I get a kick out of torturing lower forms of life. Now, you can say anything you want. I've heard it all before. But, this is gonna happen."
Then, SLICE, off comes the ear, and then the other. Quentin Tarrantino should direct Ep. II.

Aprentize
Jul 5th, 2000, 02:47:33 PM
man, you guys are sick! Jar Jar is one of my favorite characters, and i cant get it why ppl like you always have to do this. i hope that if he dies, IF, then it will be an honorable death

And by the way, we already know that BF doesnt enjoy torture. He just uses it for info sometimes...

Bromine
Jul 5th, 2000, 05:21:28 PM
I don't want a sick death for Jar-Jar either. Jar-Jar's annoying, IMO, and I don't want to see his annoying antics in Episode 2 and 3, but I'd like to see him either die off-screen, grow up and not be as annoying, or just play a smaller role.
Seriously, Jar-Jar is just annoying! It's not like he goes around committing murders and atrocities.

ReaperFett
Jul 5th, 2000, 05:31:51 PM
It was Mr. Blonde BTW, not Mr. Yellow

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:50:15 PM
a torturous, graphic death scene for jarjar would probably boost episode 2 to an R rating. it won't happen. if he dies, it will be just like anyone else dying. perhaps i'm wrong, we saw han tortured, jabba strangled, luke fried etc...

Bromine
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:19:11 PM
Well, Han's torture was pretty tame (He went "ooh, ahhh!" while strapped down), Jabba looked like a beanbag, and although Luke was fried, like Han it more or less consisted of him just screaming. Nothing really graphic or even suggestive, actually...

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:57:27 PM
ask my 10 and 7 year old cousins, they fast forward luked getting cooked. scared the bejesus out of them.