PDA

View Full Version : Matt Rowan

grand moff sauron
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:56:32 AM
I had no idea that the person who played mouse in the Matrix played a character in The Thin Red Line because I love that movie and feel ashamed that I missed that. I think he did a great job as Mouse in the Matrix, hey I still wonder why it is that "chicken tastes like every thing." From the description of his character it sounds like he's the closest we'll get to Han solo in the prequel trillogy and I'm very excited for this chain of events. Now we'll finnaly know all about Luke's "Aunt & Uncle" though it might be weird to have Beru sporting an Aussie accent well tons of excitment and less than two years now!

grand moff sauron
Jul 7th, 2000, 03:04:18 AM
Correction!!!Correction!!! Their names are so familiar it's actually Matt Doran, now please don't make fun of me too bad for getting the names switched.

Bromine
Jul 7th, 2000, 03:26:39 AM
Hehehe, didn't even notice the mistake.:)

I'm skeptical that he will be anything like Han. While anticipating TPM, I fell into the trap of trying to match up the new characters to old ones (Amidala will be like Leia, Jar-Jar has a life debt just like Chewie...). All we really know is that he's a "unsavory troublemaker". Sounds like a description of Jar-Jar!:)

ReaperFett
Jul 7th, 2000, 03:30:55 AM
Maybe his character will actually DEVELOP!!!(Sorry, Matrix hatred overriding)

I think he is a good actor though

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 7th, 2000, 07:44:48 AM
i'm very anxious to see what they make of him...

ReaperFett
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:39:25 PM
Oh my god, he was in Home & Away! WERE DOOMED!! DOOMED!!

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:44:45 PM
what's this home and away movie? I checked on IMDB.com and it says it's a :25 minute movie about a bunch of people in this australian town. was it that bad?

ReaperFett
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:46:59 PM
its not a film. It is a.......AUSTRAILIAN SOAP OPERA!! AAAAAHHH!

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:53:41 PM
*gasp* you're right! we are doomed! abandon ship! abandon ship!

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 7th, 2000, 10:36:57 PM
I lot of great actors were in soap operas: Kelsey Grammer comes to mind, though I cannot think of any from Australia, but how bad could their soaps be, and even so it says little about his acting ability he is probably just on it trying to make a living.

DarthAce
Jul 8th, 2000, 02:40:21 AM
I think that the matrix is overated but it was a fun film!:)

ReaperFett
Jul 8th, 2000, 07:44:22 AM
well, Mark Hamill came from soaps, and he was.........Uh oh :)