PDA

View Full Version : Silly Rumours galore at TF.N

Bromine
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:02:24 PM
Okay, these MAY be spoilers, but personally I find the following rumours more like stretches of the imagination:

First "rumour" involves Maori weapons. They show some pictures and a snippet of info on them. What makes them think there might be Maori weapons? Because three of the cast members happen to be Maori (two are children). Well, I'm not holding my breath.

Next is about all the children. They refer to a peice of an early draft for Star Wars ANH in which Skywalker meets up with a group of teenagers who help him out. They give a lengthy peice of the script. The only connection? There's young kids. That's IT.

Final one is about some nightvision stuff LFL ordered. One set of binocs and a monocular thing. Speculation again runs wild, when I think maybe they just needed to put some sets together late one night.

I like to speculate as much as the next guy, but I thikn everyone's REALLY stretching their imaginations lately. What do you think?

ReaperFett
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:51:20 PM
the original script DID have big similarities. As TF.N said, the Anakin/Qui-Gon going to ship was always there. Therer are many similarities, I promise

Bromine
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:54:54 PM
Yeah, but I think there are many, MANY ways they could use a bunch of kids, and the excerpt from the script refers to teenagers, whereas for Episode 2 they've bee casting a lot of preschoolers, apparently.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:48:35 PM
Sometimes things are just too vague. like meeting someone in the original script is not a hint to what we'll see. virtually evey character in every movie meets someone during the course if a film.