PDA

View Full Version : Infamous Episode 2 Fan Trailer

Bromine
Jul 27th, 2000, 10:38:31 AM
It's over at theforce.net, and I think every other site on the web has linked to it. If you haven't seen it by now, you're probably dead. (I never saw it until a few hours ago).
What did you think? IMO, not bad, but nothing THAT impressive. I enjoyed the shot of the five Boba Fetts, and the army of Jedi.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 27th, 2000, 01:11:31 PM
My thoughts exactly. It's not THAT big a deal. I really liked the first shot of the camera rolling over the desert, and like you said, the boba fetts standing there ready for action. the jedi army was kind of cool, but that looks like they're attacking...jedi don't attack! And the shots of the characters from TPM were kinda goofy too, but at this point, what can you expect. Oh yeah, one ore thing, that shadowy figure that may be sith (red saber) was cool too.

Bromine
Jul 27th, 2000, 04:31:46 PM
www.adcritic.com actually has a disclaimer under the trailer that states it is NOT the real trailer for Episode 2. I'd like to meet the dolt that watches that trailer and doesn't realise it's fan-made.:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 27th, 2000, 05:05:56 PM
Or doesn't pick up on the fact that the shots are from TPM, and various other movies. If there are any morons out there like that, then God have mercy on us all!

Darth23
Jul 31st, 2000, 04:36:04 PM
I loved that trailer. I think the people who did it did some fan trailer before TPM came out. I love the Braveheart plus lightsabers shot :p

I don't think Gabriel Byrne or Christopher Walken are confirmed - but at least they got Jimmy Smits in there and took LEO out. :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jul 31st, 2000, 06:02:18 PM
Yeah, thank God for that!

Azeem
Aug 1st, 2000, 04:36:14 AM
Some people have been fooled. But it has been extremely popular all over. Over 500,000 downloads in a little more than a week and we don't know how many AdCritic.com got from it.

Should be something on CNN Entertainment today at 1:30pm about it. The Anon Director and I bothed talked to the reporter last week.

Azeem
TFN FanFIlms

Bromine
Aug 1st, 2000, 05:01:42 PM
I hope he does more of these as we get closer to Episode 2 and learn more facts.

CNN, huh? Now that's class!:)

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 1st, 2000, 09:55:54 PM
Yeah, that would be cool, as more shots and images and plot points come up, more teaser trailers!

Azeem
Aug 2nd, 2000, 03:58:11 AM
I would expect you will see more as we get closer but Anonymous Director is done with Episode II trailers. Its been a lot more work than anyone expected. I know the mail has increased tremdously from it. The downside is the number of phone calls I have received while sleeping during the day (I work nights). Oh well, it seems to be dieing down right now so we'll just wait for the next big hit.

Azeem
TFN FanFilms

PS. That story on CNN didn't run this week. We are hoping for it to run next week. USA Today online did have a clip about it though.

87FOXGT
Aug 6th, 2000, 11:30:07 PM
i saw it and i thought it was really cool considering someone did it on their own time. i also really liked the boba fett shot as well and it got me kinda pumped up for ep 2. Now imagine when we see the REAL trailer for ep 2 now THAT will be exciting! :)