PDA

View Full Version : CASTING UPDATE!!!

Jidai Geki
Aug 6th, 2000, 02:53:19 PM
I HAVE BEEN CAST IN EP.II!!! However, I cannot reveal what role I'll be playing, or what the storyline contains. This you already know by now.

87FOXGT
Aug 6th, 2000, 11:09:20 PM
hey congrats man!! i guess that means ill probably run into you on the set.........since george lucas called me and begged me to play anakin since he got mad at hayden for getting caught with a smoke in his mouth lol. but hey guys keep it a secret only my sw buddies on this site know that i am playing anakin now lol

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 6th, 2000, 11:16:47 PM
Hey cool...I suppose I'll see you all there too! I was cast, but all I can say about my role is that I wear a black robe, don't have that many lines and carry a red saber around. You've gotta promise not to tell anyone though, cuz GL threatened that if I say anything to anyone, he won't have a problem re shooting all my scenes and giving me nothing at all, not even a souvenir mug! so SHHHH!

87FOXGT
Aug 6th, 2000, 11:32:00 PM
GL just called me and said that i'd be working with nick gillard and you on our upcoming lightsaber duels so i guess ill see you later this week partner.......oh and dont worry your secret is safe with me as long as you dont say anything about my role hehe

RHJediKnight
Aug 7th, 2000, 03:31:38 AM
I just got a call this morning, I've been cast as some cult favorite bounty hunter who wears some fancy armor and has a helmet with a T-shaped visor. Wierd eh? See you guys on the set!

Bromine
Aug 7th, 2000, 03:44:43 AM
I'm glad all of you are excited about working for me! Oops, I mean, George Lucas. You'd be working for George Lucas, not me, and I'm not him.

DarthAce
Aug 8th, 2000, 01:12:55 PM
Ok i will have to say it now : i am the guy who is really writing the script with GL my pal George Lucas not that guy from the young indy series!I writed a lot of sex scenes and GL likes them a lot so we will need stund-sex-doubles,anyone?:)

Bromine
Aug 8th, 2000, 04:09:52 PM
Hell yeah!

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 8th, 2000, 05:49:14 PM
I'd normally be in, but I have a clause in my contract that states I have to have spend at least 1 night with the female I'll be doing the scene with. And my contract states that I need to see the entire script in order to deem if it is necessary...I think in episode 2's case, that won't be a problem! :)

ReaperFett
Aug 9th, 2000, 02:00:49 PM
I am Ric Olies son in the next film!