PDA

View Full Version : Mace speaks!

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 8th, 2000, 10:48:38 PM
I was going to bring this up because it was a pretty funny the way SLJ says it, but turns out all I had to do was copy and paste it. There's a couple minor spoilers, but nothing to really worry about...so I'm not putting as much spoiler space as I usually do!

<font color="yellow">Samuel L. Jackson was at the "California State Summer School for the Arts," when Access Hollywood caught up with him.

After admitting he has never visited the Official Site, he was shown the Episode II Select images. Jackson's initial reaction was, "Hmm."

"That's a camera, a steadicam," said Jackson when he was shown the first Episode II select image.

When shown the second select picture, the one with all the blue screen, he confirmed, "That's Natalie."

Jackson said Episode II be reminiscent of the original star wars. "We'll find out more about the characters and what's going to happen in the coming Clone Wars."

</font>

Bromine
Aug 9th, 2000, 04:59:09 PM
"We'll find out more
about the characters and what's going to happen in the coming Clone Wars."

Really? We'll find out more about the characters? In the movie? That's incredible!;)

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but if SLJ has his facts right it sound like the Clone Wars are going to be in Episode 3, not 2.

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 9th, 2000, 06:10:36 PM
Yeah, I guess from the way it's phrased you could make that argument! Just take the middle road and say that the clone wars will be in episode 2 and 3!