PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the FUNNIEST idea I've ever had...

Bromine
Aug 18th, 2000, 02:42:31 AM
Here it is; ready?

Darth Vader singing "Oops, I did it again"!

I'm not - that - in - o - ccent!
Oops! I - did it a - gain!
I something and so - ome - thing...
OOPS! I - did it a - gain...

Complete with choreography...I truly think that it would be the HEIGHT of comedy on Earth. All I need is a copy of the song, some sound filtering software, and someone willing to wear a Darth Vader suit and dance like Britney Spears...

Btw, MY idea! I called dibs! If you see anyone do this, they're copying me! I get all the credit!:)

Bromine
Aug 18th, 2000, 02:54:34 AM
Okay, the ideas are flowing like warm maple syrup now!:)

Here's the original song (available from the official Britney Spears page, nice 'n legal): play.rbn.com/?url=gmusic/...proto=rtsp (http://play.rbn.com/?url=gmusic/gmusic/g2demand/peeps/bspears/oops_i_did_it_again_full.rm&proto=rtsp)
I can't believe I actually visited the Britney Spears Homepage...ugh!
The whole thing will have to be edited so the voices are much, much deeper. Maybe some trademark Vader breathing added in.

I'm figuring a full-length choreographed music video, with either Imperial officers, Stormtroopers, Royal Guards, or a combination thereof for the backup singers...My goodness, this is going to be solid gold!:)

Okay, after thinking it over more clearly, I was wondering if Vader would work well, because you can't see his lips move, and I think watching him sing the words would be half the fun. Maybe the Emporer? Or maybe Vader pulls off his helmet? Rrrrrrrrrgh! Writer's block!

Doc Milo
Aug 18th, 2000, 03:19:22 AM
How about an adult Anakin in Sith Robes?

Bromine
Aug 18th, 2000, 04:51:56 AM
Hmmm...that could work. I sort of want someone really recogniseable, though. On the other hand, it probably won't matter. I mean, my original idea was just to have a guy with a deep voice doing the song and that's funny enough; I decided to throw in the Star Wars theme later.:)

Also, wanted to add that I'm actually impressed with the Britney Spears Website; it's got an aweful yellow background, but it's laid out nice and navigation is easy...Uh, I'm talking about the site, of course;) ...

Great...got to get up in four hours. Why do I always get these ideas late at night?:)

EP5GRAFLEX
Aug 18th, 2000, 11:41:17 PM
Sic @#%$s!!!!!
I like it!:)

Check out my band!
Jedi-Rocker

www.mp3.com/happyendings (http://www.mp3.com/happyendings)

ps britney is hot!