PDA

View Full Version : Please take a moment to read this

87FOXGT
Aug 17th, 2000, 09:44:41 PM
Today is the worst day iof my life. THis morning my lifelong best friend was in a car accident in his car and he died. I am still not completely sure of what is going on around me. I dont know what im feeling even or how to deal with it. Just please keep him in your thoughts. He really was the nicest kindest 18 year old kid you would ever meet. THank you. :(

Bromine
Aug 18th, 2000, 12:29:10 AM
My condolences. Losing a loved one is always tough, but especially so when it happens so unexpectedly. Things will start to get better, though; right now it's perfectly natural to feel confused and overwhelmed.

EP5GRAFLEX
Aug 18th, 2000, 11:51:36 PM
That @#%$ing sucks bro!
I know the feeling, my best friend died in a U.S. Army parachuting accident(chute didn't open) when we were both 18. 11 years later I still miss him.:( Sometimes I feel his presence or see him in my dreams.

ALAN KNOX
1971-1989
Best Friend, Poet, Musician, Writer

I dedicated my first Album in his memory.

www.mp3.com/happyendings (http://www.mp3.com/happyendings)

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 19th, 2000, 12:57:28 AM
Sorry to hear that dude. I lost a friend a few years back. He was on a camping trip with his phys es class in the mountains and he plumetted off a cliff, 60 feet straight down onto rocks...

Bromine's right though, after awhile, the pain goes away, and you remember the good. It's easy to say, but the trick is to celebrate his life and be thankful for having known him.