PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SH*T, WHAT IF IT'S TRUE!!!

Aprentize
Sep 3rd, 2000, 02:30:38 PM
I was just thinkin around about sw in general and ep2 in particuliar, when it flashed my head bright as day. I was totally shocked when i realised that this thought (by a long, but not impossible shot) might actually be true.
The first EU trilogy to take place after ROTJ was zahns Heir to the Empire trilogy, wich GL did a lot of work on. All the facts in those books are GLs. Facts like Jorus C'Baoth and some jedi being blown in space by young imperial Thrawn around the time of the clone wars. Jorus had been Palpatines aid in jedi issues. So i started thinkin: Why didnt GL include that in ep1. Maybe he will in ep2. THATS when it flashed my mind. CRISTOFFER LEE!!! HE COULD BE JORUS C'BAOTH! A long shot, for sure. I am not so convinced myself, but think about it. He really could be Jorus!

Bromine
Sep 3rd, 2000, 05:46:07 PM
That would be neat. Talk about another major EU tie-in!:) Even if he didn't have a big part in it (doubt he will), I think it would be cool, as well as make perfect sense, for one or more Jedi to be hanging around Palpy. After all, Palpy is the official leader of the Republic, and it's a safe bet the Jedi Order will start breaking down. Makes sense that there would be "loyalists" siding with the official and legal government run by Palpatine.